Reviews for Angel On My Shoulder
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Omg.

Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Poignant. A little violent for my tastes, but I won't hold it against you seeing the fandom. And the song! OMG lately I've been listening to a lot of stuff by Passenger lately, coincidentally... (Mainly "Things you've never done", "Things that stop you dreaming" and "Walk in the rain"-which at first made me think of the Holocaust. Oh and I love "the wrong direction"...so makes me think of Thomas Barrow and his failed love schemes...ahem.) and I heard "all the little lights" just for this song. WAY TO BREAK MY HEART, MAN. I MEAN C'MON. But fits this story perfectly.

I fell in love with Sky because he was different. (And now I have the urge to say "all my life they've pushed me around...just cuz I'm different. I apologize if you're not getting my references to Downton Abbey; been reading a lot of fics for my boy Tommy B.). But he was different is a haunting, childlike way; and he had a beautiful faith in his Angel. Now i don't know if you are Christian or whatever or even anything, but I am a devout practicing catholic and the biblical references are haunting. That's a good word for this story. And Ive always liked Johanna. She's BAMF!

Yeah anyway this was amazing. Keep writing and keep up the great work.

P.
AlexLunaaah chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I'm really curious about what is going to happen next! Update soon!
AlexLunaaah chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
It's okay. Dude I'm like 2wks behind with my story, it happens. Just update when you can.
I like that your story gets to the point, it has emotion but it's like there is more to it than that so it's different(:
Me chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cool. Interesting. Please update
AlexLunaaah chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is pretty good, I love reading stories about Johanna so you got brownie points for that in my opinion. Lol
update soon!