Reviews for To Call A Place Home
CamiR22 chapter 21 . 9h
Realmente me sorprendió que estuvieras actualizando, no me había emocionado tanto en más de un año! Te felicito por la historia, es excelente, y veo un final en el horizonte. No sé si me gusta del todo porque lo siento un poco obvio, pero a la vez lo necesito!. Espero el próximo capítulo con ansias!
Que estés bien!
Grrarrggh chapter 6 . 1/22
First off I'm going to ignore your blatant lies about Snape. Second Peter was definitely brave. You can be brave and not do good things.
jimmy.oz chapter 21 . 1/19
Damn i knew i should have waited for more chapters when i saw the titles said things about part one through three but not more. now im stuck waiting for more chapters.
jimmy.oz chapter 17 . 1/19
well the story is pretty good and glad it seems he wont be ending up with Ginny and since she is alive im guessing she wont be able to come through and that only the ones that are dead can come. It is bad though if this world has that mirror as well though since that would mean they could travel to that one but at the same time would be cool for someone like Neville if he wanted to meet his parents but it is still dangerous.
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 1/19
It is really dangerous for them to be joining worlds to be honest since what if Voldemort decided to go to there world. then again it might just be that the person had to have died in the old one for the other people to get to this one. if so Neville could see his parents but then again would have to leave his loved ones if he had them.
jimmy.oz chapter 14 . 1/19
Too be honest i would have replied that none of them could be trusted since there was a spy in the school and the fact that they had kidnapped and basically enslaved him which is no better than what Voldemort would do if he wanted something.
jimmy.oz chapter 11 . 1/19
Feel like it was dumb of him to mention Voldemort's secrets like that.
jimmy.oz chapter 8 . 1/19
Glad to say that he was broken up with ginny and hope by the end if he is able to go back that he doesn't end up with her. any woman is better than Ginny damn it but that is just an opinion of mine lol.
jimmy.oz chapter 7 . 1/19
just saying but how the hell is he going to do anything without a wand. even if he can do wandless magic unless he has trained a lot after the war or is really different from the cannon then he can't do much especially with the horcrux back.
jimmy.oz chapter 3 . 1/19
Wont lie that was emotional at the end. i really hope this is a story that gets finished.
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 1/19
I wont lie i would be pissed if i was called to another world just to fight in a war again especially after all he had to sacrifice to win. Wonder if the scar hurting again means he some how is a horcrux again or not.
camila14 chapter 21 . 1/18
Omg! Thank you so much for coming back and continuing the story! I just re-read it again and it’s as amazing as it was reading it for the first time. It made me so happy so thank you a lot!

Hope you have a great week and read you soon :)
NaniteSystems chapter 21 . 1/18
Great writing! Always like to see au-type stories this original. :)
SablePhoenix chapter 21 . 1/17
I just discovered this story yesterday and have enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks for sharing.
Jackanapes chapter 21 . 1/17
Great story, I enjoy your writing style, premise, and perspective, and look forward to more.
2,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »