Reviews for To Call A Place Home
Makimass chapter 3 . 2/4
I've feel like I have read this story before because there's a disappointment that I often get when reading through this. From the moment I saw Harry being very similar to his canon counterpart and appearantly him being summoned as the strongest when he only survived because of plot armor, is already a red flag.
MedievalScribe chapter 22 . 1/31
I have been following your story for literal years! I have also come back to reread it a few times. There's nothing I don't love about it.
I hope your personal life is going well and that the reason you haven't posted is simply because your busy living your life. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be here when you decide to droo the next chapters. Have a lovely day!
Updates?
DreamNotFound'er chapter 9 . 1/26
Actually, Harry cast more than one Unforgiveable,I don't know if there's any others,but I can remember at least four,apart from the one you mentioned he Imperiused Gornuk and a Death Eater(I forgot his name)and Cruciated Amycus so you know.
Michele chapter 4 . 1/26
Harrys an idiot. If he shows them any memories about horcruxws, Dumbledore will probably figure it out and then he'll kill harry himself if he has to. He and the rest of them have clearly shown they regard harry (and anyone else from another world) as less important than any of their own lives
Michele chapter 3 . 1/26
Oh man if i was harry i wouldnt tell em shit! How rude! They steal him with no apologies and make it impossible to go back home without fighting their war. Even if it was an adult that came itd be fucked up. No matter how desperate they are, thats disgusting! I hope harry doesnt go along with this crap not even fir a chance to get to know his parents
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 1/23
They called for the strongest? I wish there was something in this chapter, maybe even just the smallest hint to indicate that's true for this Harry. Some indication of great magical power, skill, or training, something that sets him apart from canon Harry... something. I can't see anything in chapter to support this "strongest" stuff. And that's worrying me.
klb1234 chapter 22 . 1/19
Really enjoying this story. I liked the life debt addition, really well written. Looking forward to the next update.
Ti prego aggiorna questa storia è fantastica
Per favore aggiorna
Per favore aggiorna non vedo l'ora di leggerne di più
Please update
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2022
Oh my goooooood how I love this story! Can’t even wait for more!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2022