Reviews for To Call A Place Home
Crazy Youngster chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I see much potential in this story. Go for it :)
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for the Order meeting :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
One can only hope that Harry has a backbone and doesn't let the 'adults' of this new world walk all over him. Understandably he wouldn't lash out at the images of his 'family' but others should have to sing to his tune, at least to some degree.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I hope there will be more differences in the Order of this World. Like Gideon and Fabian survived (I always imagined them like older and a bit more serious versions of Fred and George).
anthony37 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
ExcellentLooking forward to the order Learning Harrys full name and Lily realising Harry is her child and that he survived the killing curse.

I think also Harry is likely to loose his cole a bit would be great if he decks someone
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Really looking forward to the next update! Well done!
Librarian73 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Love, love, love this story such a fresh approach. This was a great chapter.
Liz Evans Potter chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I'm glad you decided to continue the story. It was a good chapter. I like the fact that Harry is in his character, not many authors can do that.
randver chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
OK I'm hooked. This looks to be an interesting story and I'm wondering what kind of a reaction everyone's going to get when harry tells them his surname. Personally I would be a bit more livid pissed at everyone if MY life and everything I knew was ripped away from me and then told "sorry nothing we can do to fix this but you'll still help us right?" I think about harry leaving ginny and all the rest of his friends and I really can't see him being too pleased about the current situation.
Either way I've followed this and am looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Next chapter please sounds like a great story
multiplestomachs chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Please update, I am really enjoying this story. :)
Hadrian Lannister chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
you know if harry goes into anymore shock or seizures, he will be in coma
Sad.Gaunt-Black-Potter chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Thank you for this chapter. Please more :)
326355757287 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Continue please.
It'sNotNymph chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ooh. I liked that. Please update soon.
2,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 Next »