Reviews for Sweet Surrender
Roserayrose chapter 5 . 9/13
I'm hoping for Michael/Harry bc I'm shipping it rn. And I'm very protective of my ships, *hisses like some weird probably demonic cat* so please do keep along with Michael/Harry :D
Love this fic!
Theblackbook chapter 5 . 2/29
Loved Harry's show of power! And Dean's character was realistic and well described.
Theblackbook chapter 4 . 2/29
This was a good chapter.
Theblackbook chapter 3 . 2/29
The explanations are still a big vague, I really don't understand what you're saying sometimes.. But not the: I'm-not-telling-everything-yet style, I love that. You build up the tension, and manage to throw a bit of romantic drama in to the mix too. I really admire that.
Theblackbook chapter 2 . 2/29
Love the concept! You wrote all the Supernatural characters perfectly, and I loved Harry too. However, Teddy was not a credible character. I know he's 25, but since he acts like a child of either 8, 10 or 16, so it's really difficult to picture him. You write well, and I love to see where this is going. You build up the tension really well too, and describe eveyting in a good manner.
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 2/29
I think you have a good start, but that you might scare people away because ypu don't explain everything good enough. There was much guessing-what-you-meant when I read it and not in a good and exciting way. You have few mistakes though, you just have to write some things more spesific using fewer words, if that makes sense..
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Please update! :D
atalanta chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
I dislike your disappearance. One year and you're not here...are you alive?:/Good fic, by the way:)!
Twitch101 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Yay! Dean/Harry are my favourite couple in this crossover! Great story! Can't wait for more.
Winged-Ashes chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
This is good
SethMaxwell06 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Great so far! Can't wait for more!
917brat chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
wow this is amazing and is something I would really like to read more of please keep it up and update it again soon.
ChibiAyane chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I like this story! Please write more!?
Bashirisuku chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
awwww, relationships are starting to show!
Shebajay chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
I'm enjoying reading your story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »