Reviews for Deep Iniside
T.S.A.M chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Im really liking this story but just thought I would mention...

The are more than 1 Londons in the world.

Kust thought I would mention lol, but really good story
ganainm chapter 13 . 4/27/2007
*(AN- She knows about his soul searching from the mind merge)*

Why don't you write that into the text and *tell* rather than *show* with an author's note?

Otherwise, enjoyable.
ganainm chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
this is a good story, an excellent story, even - but all the 'author's notes' within the text are distracting and annoying. putting those in the middle of the text disrupts the rhythm of the prose, and shows a lack of confidence in your ability as a writer and a lack of respect for the reader's intelligence. as I see it, you have no reason to lack confidence in your writing. generally, i quit reading stories that have author's notes in the middle of the text. the only reason i am still reading this story is the fact that it's generally well done, and i can sort of ignore the irritation.
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 26 . 6/5/2005
Oh oh! How cute! *grabs Elena and runs* I want one of her, too! LoL. Loved the story!
Elizabeth Anne Summers chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
Hrm, almost like the Dark Carpathian series by Christine Feehan with their lifemates
sIzzLiNg cAt chapter 26 . 5/24/2005
heY..u sHud dO a sEquAl oN thIs sTory..iT wOulD bE gReAt..pErhAps u sHud dO a StORy oN tHE nEw bAbIes! gReAt wOrk oN thIs sTorY anYwAy!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 26 . 8/11/2004
aw what a sweet ending

Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
i never noticed that you had so many spuffy stories im making an attempt to read em all cause i think your a great writer. your other stories ive read have been wonderful and i like this one so far
ali-lou chapter 26 . 11/27/2003
YAY, Im really not a fan of the whole Buffy has a kid thing(I know it's wrong but I just HATE babies! they are so gross and squirmy and fat) anyway i still liked your story, really well written BRAVO :)
Ozze chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
sweet work love it all

Mita427 chapter 26 . 11/12/2003
Beautiful ending to a great fic. Loved it! Can't wait for a new one!
hippielove chapter 26 . 11/11/2003
umm there is a problem. i wanted to start reading this no doubt wonderful fiction but chapter one is chapter 23...this can't be right. so yeah i don't know what to do about. where could chapter one be?
darklover chapter 26 . 11/10/2003
I loved this story while it lasted, it was really good.
BunnyKat chapter 23 . 11/10/2003
(Bunny) This is great, I love how both Cordy and Angel shut each other down *tee hee* and this IS a great story. So Update soon!
darklover chapter 23 . 11/8/2003
I hope u update really soon. I know how it feels to lose interest in a particular story ure writing and wanting to write another. I'm dealing with that right now as a matter of fact.