Reviews for Rory's Choice
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is beautiful! Honestly, this entire episode was so painful for me to watch that it's probably the only episode other than Doomsday, The End of Time and Angels take Manhattan that I haven't seen more than once. What the Doctor did to Older Amy was SO obviously, horribly wrong, and yet it was the right thing to do -gah, I hate episodes like this, when I can't decide whether I love the Doctor or hate him, literally. I only just steeled my emotions into watching Human Nature again; perhaps it's about time I rewatched this one, too.

Ah, look at me, rambling away, when there's a lovely fic to review! No, honestly, I've just told you how special this episode is to me, and your story just added to the brain-splitting, fist-curling beauty of it! I've always loved Rory's POV -he's such a layered, complex character, and his thought-processes are probably the sanest ones you'd find anywhere near the Tardis. You've captured his every mannerism and reaction wonderfully, and everyone is so perfectly in-character I could cry. Thank you so very, very much for the brilliant read!