Reviews for Home is where the Heart is
yuriko777 chapter 45 . 9/23
yo waited so long I was losing hope that they'd ever say or do anything. hm, well at least something did happen.
yuriko777 chapter 2 . 9/23
I just love shego teasing Kimmie. this fic had me laughing and giggling from the first chapter.
I am sorely disappointed, such great ratings for such a long drawn out story that doesn't even end. Chapters are 30 times longer than they should be and the story takes way too many chapters to actually move forward. I wish I could get all these hours back.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 44 . 7/16
you would end it right there. How wonderfully sadistic.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 41 . 7/15
well that happened. Poor Kim, just can't catch a break, can she?

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 34 . 7/15
Betty really should have seen that coming.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 33 . 7/15
Kimmie means business. Next time listen to the AI before they go HAL on you.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 6 . 7/13
It's so easy to make poor Kim blush! good chapter showing the love Kim's family has for her.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/13
a good start, and well done getting Shego's playful nature in.

only-looking chapter 51 . 6/12
Oh look, I'm still alive! Really sorry this took so long...

So. This story just got even more interesting. Space-warping aliens? Tiny little space-warping aliens? Chibi-Lowardians, maybe? No, probably not. Color me intrigued, either way.

It's been a hell of a ride and I have no idea how you're going to top this in the sequel, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing how you do.

Off now to start reading that sequel...
jtdarkman chapter 51 . 6/10
Yaya you your back...kinda with my story (yes mine cuz it's a part of me now cuz I love it ) lol anyway can't wait to read the next installment this was so much fun and so the drama (see wat I did there) love it tI'll the end can't wait for more. Thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
Orionslave chapter 51 . 6/10
Oooohhh,damn...forgot details of this fic,can remember some though, can't wait for more tho :D
Hopeful-Husky chapter 51 . 6/10
Yeah! I told you the Jedi mind trick would work. Really looking forward to this sequel.
Wallace97 chapter 51 . 6/9
Yay, I've been waiting for ever for this!
ShadowDancer01 chapter 51 . 6/9
Nice little teaser for the sequel. I look forward to it.