Reviews for Home is where the Heart is
Glumski chapter 51 . 8/3
Honestly, this story is amazing! I absolutely love the gritty atmosphere you're going for, the badass fight scenes, the lovely characters... really, all of it. I don't remember when a story captivated me like this the last time, and while I probably shouldn't have read this thing in about two days, I just couldn't stop.
The sequel, well, I'll probably wait until it's a bit longer. After this marathon I definitely wouldn't be able to deal with waiting for something this awesome mid-story...
chemiczen chapter 13 . 7/29
What's with this 3rd wheel fangirl OC? Totally killed the story for me. And this whole "KiGo fanfic" existing in a KiGo fanfic gimmick isn't working for me. It's just plain ridiculous and annoying to read.

I'm tired of eye-rolling. Dropped.
Masane chapter 51 . 7/16
It's was just the best, longer and even slow burn KIGO I ever read in my whole life and don't think any other story could be better than this ( unless you want to ).
Each Kigo moment was so appealing than each chapter seem too short, I could just reread the story right now and I know I will enjoyed each moment with the same feeling than the first time.
Truly a amazing job, a veritable masterpiece that I could never forget, even if I wanted to.

Thank you for all these hours I spent to read it and make time spent on it tenfold Worth it than I was expecting after the two first chapter, special reward to your Originals character with Faux at the first place then the other version of Shego and Kim , they are just ... They can just be another by themself so much is interesting to see them with other persons.

A truly incredible job I could just worship and just wishing to find more author like you no matter in wich fandom.

Keep up with your other work and good luck for the next.
This is was amazing, I'm surprised that it's not more popular. I really like it and am looking forward to the nexy instalment.

P.S., What the fuck is up with Kim and her apparent psychic powers?
TacoKing23 chapter 41 . 5/16
Oh, don't you even. It has been frustrating enough watching Kim be prevented from healing at every opportunity. Don't try to pull this crap now.
TacoKing23 chapter 38 . 5/16
Shego's last memory of Rachel seems... scrambled. Perhaps... tampered with?
TacoKing23 chapter 33 . 5/16
Not EXACTLY like Kim, is she?
TacoKing23 chapter 30 . 5/16
It occurs to me: Kimmie is an advanced AI that can materialize anywhere in the base at any time, considering that she, in her own words, IS the base. Strange, then, that she never chooses to project more than one of her avatars, even when it would be beneficial, nor converse with anyone without an avatar, despite her speech probably not actually coming from said avatar. She is a computer, her voice probably comes from the hardlight projectors, or nearby speakers. After all, it's not impossible, even in our world, for sound to be modified to seem like it come from somewhere other than its source.

I dunno, I just get rambly about neat things like this.
TacoKing23 chapter 28 . 5/16
I think this was a great thing to include. While it is possible it should have been separated into its own story, I like it better here. I am always slightly annoyed when there are related stories that you're best off reading at certain parts of the main story, when the author could just put them where they are most relevant, like you have.
why is kim so obsessed over shego, I mean seriously! its way over the top, its like the only thing she thinks about, when its false. she should display a variety of thoughts, NOT JUST SHEGO
I like your writing style BUT
kim has fallen into great sin, how sad.
ew
I love Dr. Director, she is awesome and is always trying to do the right thing. I just love her character, you write her so well!
SUE IS EVIL AND HORRIBLE, GOSH SHE'S ANNOYED ME SO MUCH YOU WOULDNT BELEIEVE!
MrBubbles777 chapter 51 . 3/28
Wow that was a great fanfiction, i really enjoyed reading it and I'm more as happy that it hasn't ended there and i can go to the next book.

Maybe some minor Spoilers ahead.

The world post alien invasion was well thought out, I could totally see that as a official prequel.

I also liked that most of the "dangers" which was lurking in the dark was always fast disarmed, so the story could focus on the relation between the two. A good contrast to some other kigo fanfic I've read before.

I was no fan of the dream parts but maybe I was just too stupid for it.

Btw during reading I thought evil Ron was the villain, because he was missing the whole time and Dr Drakken was too stupid for that plan, he had also some liking to that evil laugh thing.