Reviews for Quinn the Psychopath
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 18h ago
As a nominee and/or winner of the 2013 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties") in the category Favorite New Series, this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
Ognawk chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
I never would've pegged Jane as a Quinn sympathiser. This just goes to show how brutal of a team Sandi and Daria could make.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
*snerk*
That's the first fic I've seen with "Ed the Head" in it!
Masato Nakajima chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Ugh, right then Daria should have channeled Mr. DeMartino, bulging eyeball and all, and then given him an atomic wedgie.
Great chapter I love it XD
J.V. Hart chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Well SD so I'm finally able to respond... and well. What can I say this fic is a combination of good and creepy. IF that's what you were aiming for you sure set that off. I have this really bad feeling that Daria and Sandy still have no real idea just how far gone she is... or is it an act? Mysteries abound! Great job
Masato Nakajima chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Desperation can make for strange bedfellows, the frenemy and the snark; this ought to interesting
Ognawk chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I love the idea of Sandi and Daria teaming up. This can only end badly for Quinn.
Masato Nakajima chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Now if Daria snaps and starts acting like the old Quinn I think the universe will implode XD
Masato Nakajima chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I think it would be cool to have a padded room %D, love the story can't wait for the next chapter
lily chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Good chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Masato Nakajima chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Great story really funny, Quinn doesn't seem to have the intelligence to be a psychopath.
Ognawk chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this story. Only Quinn could turn being a psychopath into a fashionable thing.
lily chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I have read all the chapters and have to say this is good. I hope you continue this.