Reviews for Jurassic Park- Stranded Marines
chapter 22
Love this story hope it continues
Devi-Angel17 chapter 21 . 1/16
The story is a good read so far. I like how you added the hearing piece to have James understand some dinosaurs instead of adding a liquid based formula to understand all dinosaurs. The emotions and plot development is interesting and eye catching. Hope you continue to write this story. I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Love the story hope it continues.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
R.I.P
killerman118 chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I did enjoy this and please update this soon because it is a awesome story
Gambit Fox chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Love this story. Next chapter soon please!
Lina Marie chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Love it .
HolyFurryFish chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I'm lovin' it! Your story so far, despite the grammatical errors and stuff (not that important for fans), has proven to be a very well structured and promising tale between human and velociraptor. So far I'm loving your writing style, and had to smile at some points (especially upon hearing about compies playing with raptor hatchlings, that thought is entertaining to say the least!) of course, a storm is gathering and I'm waiting for your next chapter to see what happens. Until then, the 'Fish is out!
RichardTerminator chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
Please update on this story, I love it, keep on going, please.
0769Alpha1378 chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
Really enjoying the story wish you would update faster or updated with longer chapter
kutone311 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
is it fem oc x raptor? I have little time on my hands to intro into the story enough to find out myself. School (and my teachers) are really biting my ass. Thank you.
old chuck chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
i almost missed several details, from being tired. All in all a great chapter.
Noizy Puppy chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
*rips hair out in anticipation* He can speak to them now! this is a huge cliffhanger!, now I wont be able to sleep. hahaha!

Really looking forward to the next chapter, very well done on this one.
Dustchu chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Another epic chapter! :D

He can undastand dem! O_O What sorcery is this!?

This is escalating awesomely! :D