Reviews for You're Not My Real Dad!
mugiwara-cristal chapter 28 . 2/8
Sequel ?
Ta fic est super !
RoseThornstrike-TimidTruffles chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
NULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AAAAAAAA
Shouta Izukai chapter 31 . 8/22/2016
I take back what I said in that long-ass review. Your RoyEd jibes are downright side-splitting. xD That was hilariously priceless. It kinda reminds me of a similar moment in Bleach when Ichigo did that to Renji, though it was about taking off his gigai rather than his shirt (still ended up misinterpreted)... I don't even ship those two. Still. It never gets old. xD
I look forward to getting on that sequel. :3 And as someone who has had a near-panic attack before, I can assure you that it was pretty close to accurate for someone who's never dealt with them.
Shouta Izukai chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
First off, this was a beautiful story. Just sayin'. :) I'm sorry to hear you got a flame over that omake, but people are stupid and so goes the world. It's cool to see the way you're handling it though; :) I didn't handle it the first time round nearly as well. (Of course, I'm a bit temperamental, especially back then...)
And relationships are confusing. I agree with you wholly on that matter. I've only got it somewhat figured out more recently, and that's only scratching the surface. :P
As a RoyEd fan (though with this particular pairing I get picky on how it's portrayed, and parental!RoyEd works just as well for me), I can personally say I found your little omake hilarious and probably somewhat true. :3
Also props for using FMA quotes in your response. :3
On the other hand, story. Like I said, amazing. xD I personally prefer your take on the relationship, as you stated several chapters earlier, about them leaning on each other rather than it just being Roy comforting Ed. A guilty Ed is fun to read about, but people often take it too far and he just kinda turns into someone a little too OOC to accurately be Ed. So in that regard, I think you did very well keeping Ed in character, since that seems to be one of the hardest parts. :P Tyrell is an original character right? Pretty sure. Still, I kinda wish he'd been canon. xD He's a sweetheart and I want to hug him. Also bleached hair.
I have to wonder how Hohenheim would take to Ed calling Mustang 'dad'. xD Poor guy...
This turned out a little longer than I expected, but once again, thank you for writing (and finishing!) this story! It was a joy to read, even if it took me a week (in between work and other fanfics...). Keep writing! :)
~SI
Shouta Izukai chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
Rest in Peace, Antenna Mark 1...
grungekitty chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Great story over all and I'm enjoying it a lot, but two notes.
The word "reckon" is so out of place it's shattering my image every time it's used. Nobody in Fullmetal has ever used the word, least of all Ed, so it's crazy weird to see it so much.
Also, I can see that you're very fond of Kambei. I get why. It's yours. You made it. It's understandable to love your own child.
That said, the TLC in describing the place was overdone. I started skipping paragraphs because "I get it! Japanese inspired country that's crazy rich for some reason even though it's never been mentioned before."
The lavishness of the city was a bit over done. I could understand doing that for the palace, but having the entire place be such a show of wealth is really monotonous and unrealistic. Especially if there's a palace. Is their economy supernatural? What is funding all of this?
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
I like Toph Hitsugaya as wellShe's nice and writes well.
Gwntan12 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Claudio is such an ass.
craftybookworm25 chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
It's in both continents. Part of Turkey is in Europe but most of it is in Asia.
PierceMyChemicaDeleteMyAccount chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
MONSTERS INC
PierceMyChemicaDeleteMyAccount chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Great chapter! And out of the twins, I also pick Kaoru. Of everybody, I pick Mori. Or Honey. I can never pick.
Mayflowers123 chapter 30 . 5/18/2016
If you don't understand RoyEd you need to read this is cute as crap and the pairings are adorable. Don't be intemidated by the word count. s/11836336/1/Reverti-Ad-Praeteritum
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
RED DOG! Omg I was si the last thing I was expecting to see!
YumeDeAimashou chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
#theBESTstoryiveeverread
Quinnec chapter 19 . 2/1/2016
Dude, your imagination is TERRIFYING. Edward's dream might give ME nightmares.