Reviews for You're Not My Real Dad!
oh no a skyraper chapter 3 . 4/13
WAS TYRELL A HIPSTER? I CANT STOP LAUGHING
oh no a skyraper chapter 1 . 4/13
Is that royai I see? *screeching noises*
HiyonoYuizaki chapter 3 . 3/2
This is supper random but...
It's auf wiedersehen in German! It basically means "see you later". Love the story sofar by the way! )
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Chapter 8 is from the avengers. Tony says it
RandomTimeLord chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
In chapter 5, the reference is from Doctor Who. Amy and the Doctor say it, and it is in the episode, The Beast Below. Personally, love that episode!
luluhrh chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
aww. . . adorable!
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
love your fic, it's really well written
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Pffffft. The bonus XD
lunasgathering39 chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
Howdy from a fan in Texas! I wanted to let you I've already the whole story a couple of times and it's just as good on re-read as the first go 'round. I thoroughly enjoy Parental!RoyEd and you've got pair down great. The parts with the panic attacks are very believable and realistic for what Roy has done and been through. I imagine this story could be very cathartic to a fan of the show who also deals with PTSD. Knowing they're not alone with a problem and that it's okay to not be okay after a trauma can be a big help. Keep up the great writing. Oh, and the fight scenes were awesome too!
Static O. Sventura chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Inuya really reminds me of my friend's dog. A big golden retriever.
That dog is a moron. Sweet and cute, but a complete moron.
mystery writer5775 chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Just gotta say. Someone suggested this fic in a review and I am so glad they did. This fic has been amazing to read. I absolutely love RoyEd parental fics and yours did not disappoint. I can't wait to read the sequel and look forward to seeing more.
Royedo chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
Cute. So Awesome.
miss-meowness chapter 30 . 8/11/2014
Thank you for writing this! I just started reading this...last night I think?-and I have devoted a lot of time reading through this cuz IT HAD ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. All of the scenes were touching and well executed (so glad to have the characters not got ooc a lot), so kudos to you!
Animanga3959 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
That line was said by dumbledore in harry potter
Animanga3959 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
That reference is from bleach when urahara is training ichigo and ichigo has to knock off his hat with his sword