Reviews for You're Not My Real Dad!
Riquashea chapter 25 . 3/8
Why would Edward and Mustang limit themselves to fighting only with swords? You said it yourself, they're alchemists. It doesn't make sense that someone would fight with a weapon they're not comfortable with, especially since Edward had time to transmute a weapon. I love this story but this part absolutely frustrates me, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Killua Lawliet chapter 29 . 2/23
Divergent
Killua Lawliet chapter 26 . 2/23
Spider-Man for sure
Killua Lawliet chapter 25 . 2/23
Pirates of the Caribbean(it said rum and there is only one fandom I'm in that uses the word rum regularly enough for it to be in a reference)
Killua Lawliet chapter 24 . 2/23
Ok this reference contains comedic violence and a piano what's if from? PLEASE tell me so that I may read/watch it
Killua Lawliet chapter 23 . 2/23
This one was SOO hard I don't know how I was able to figure out it was a Star Wars reference(also fun fact everyone and their mother knows the "Luke. I am your father." thing from Star Wars but the actual line in the movie is "No. I am your father." it's like how everyone claims the Monopoly man has a monocle when he does not, has not, and probably will not ever actually have one)
Killua Lawliet chapter 22 . 2/23
"...Thor..." Thor 2
Killua Lawliet chapter 21 . 2/23
Finding Nemo really?
Killua Lawliet chapter 20 . 2/23
Pewdipie
Killua Lawliet chapter 19 . 2/23
Question could you not think of a more obvious one than Frozen?
Killua Lawliet chapter 18 . 2/23
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Book 1 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Killua Lawliet chapter 17 . 2/23
Don't know this one either I'm impressed I pride myself on the fact that I know a shite ton of shows movies and books(though I guess there's only so much you can read/watch in 14 years)
Killua Lawliet chapter 16 . 2/23
I haven't the foggiest as to what this is referencing but it sounds good