Reviews for You're Not My Real Dad!
Quinnec chapter 19 . 2/1
Dude, your imagination is TERRIFYING. Edward's dream might give ME nightmares.
taylovesbevin chapter 28 . 1/13
"I lost my shoe..." man!

I haven't heard that in a while! Anyways, that was Sam in an episode of Supernatural where Sam touched that rabbits foot and Dean said,"I'm Batman!" and Sam goes, "Ya, your Batman." Loved that episode!

Anyways, awesome book! I can't wait to see how this ends!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Their train hasn't even stopped and they are already lost without Al and Hawkeye. I love it!
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
So I just wanted you to know I just wasted 3-4 hours of my life/schoolwork time reading the entire fic because it was that good. (ehm not like im blaming others for my total lack of productivity or motivation to do anything nopenope /smiles nervously) Yeah but seriously this is one of the multi-chapter fics I've bothered to read in a very long time and it was entertaining and awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for making my night great and giving me an excuse not to do homework (because telling my professors I was too enthralled with FMA fanfiction is totally a great excuse rightright? xDD)

Yeah sorry for blabbing on I'll stop now heheh...
Darth Synkka chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Actually, I thought it was very much in character. Roy DID try to kill himself in the anime after all, and when it comes Ed and Roy, they both put this mask, this facade so no one knows what's underneath. When these masks fall away, they are actually these very broken individuals. Looking at it that way, I think you did a very good job
jelexd chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Yayyy I'm not the only one who thinks that Demons is perfect for Royai
The chapter was awesome. You should try to write horror stories
Star chapter 24 . 10/19/2015
Spare antenna!*starts laughing* BRILLIANT!
AXELSashes chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
kill it! Kill it now!-erm...oh i mean...oh no! Its claudio...and the omake is spider man, i cracked up laughing when roy crawled up the wall! Spidey-colonel to save the day!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
German: Auf Wiedersehen-Goodbye
Japanese: Ja ne-See ya
Reidluver chapter 31 . 9/6/2015
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FMA FANFICS I'VE EVER READ AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN GUSHING ABOUT THIS AND IT'S SERIOUSLY PERFECT HOW DO YOU DO IT?!

I've neglected sleep and everything else to get this story read and I don't regret a minute of it. I also have already read the sequel because I just couldn't stop but I will eventually go back and review more of the chapters but I just wanted you to know how incredible this is.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
Yeah, I don't understand RoyEd either. I mean, I couldn't see them in a romantic relationship, whether I support gay rights or not. I mean, with Hohenheim being AWOL, Ed was bound to look to Roy as a father figure (whether the boy was willing to admit it or not), as Roy was the only male authority in his life. Maes doesn't count, since (as I recalled in Brotherhood) he only knew Ed and Al when the boys were fifteen and fourteen respectively, and he was not the one responsible for the boys' actions, nor was he the one who had to deal with whatever consequences that surfaced from said actions. I don't know how it was in the 2003 anime since I haven't the time to watch it yet. RoyEd would seem like incest. And pedophilia. Yikes.

BTW, I absolutely LOVE this fic! You made great OCs, you know? Not one of those incredibly annoying Mary Sue and Marty Stu who were so unnervingly perfect, the story revolves around their in actuality insignificant selves. I love Tyrell. He reminds me of my cousin, the dork.

Personally, I think this fic could use a little more fatherly Royed moments (though it's just me being greedy). I love fatherly Royed moments. I live in it. They're so cute. Especially if Riza and Alphonse were involved, which they were here. Ohohohoh!

Oh, and I love that scene in the hospital, where Ed showed up unexpectedly just to show Roy that the doctor had given him a dango. That's just like a little boy enthusiastically showing his dad the lollipop his doctor gave him as a placating gesture. Very childish. SO ADORABLE!

Keep writing! I love your story!
Elaine Weasley chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
Jack Sparrow from Dead Man's Chest.
Elaine Weasley chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Lol. Either Star Wars or Toy Story. Though since Toy Story was made after, Star Wars...
Elaine Weasley chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
Wow. Drama.

And that one is Thor the Dark Lord. Loki to Thor while they're escapng.
Elaine Weasley chapter 21 . 8/3/2015
Dory singing in Finding Nemo! :-)