Reviews for Forever Parabatai
zigzag614 chapter 25 . 8/13
this story was amazing!
ArticSarcastic chapter 25 . 2/12
I never cry reading fanfictions, but you made me in the last two chapters. Well done!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
anonymousturtlelover chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Not even halfway through the chapter and I already love it XD Jace made me laugh pretty good and then felt bad for laughing cuz of Alec's pain lol.
RebeckaOG chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
OMG! This is so beautiful
I can't belibe this is the end, you can't do that to me!

Ame tu trabajo, definitivamente leeré todo lo que publicaras a partir de ahora :3
Angel Goldheart chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I simply love this fanfic. I have read it twice and I still love it.
MultipleFandomGirl123 chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
This was honestly the best story i have ever read on fan fiction. You are a genius writer and you totally capture the characters essence exactly like cassie! so brilliant! :D
soulelvi chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Ok I don't know if it is too late to leave a review but I try! I've read the whole story (well, I drunk it actually) and it was incredible! I'm italian, so my english might not be perfect, but I Liked every single chapter you wrote! Your writing is so good, fluid, captivating, you describe the character's mood so well, I love your writing and hope you'll go on with other stories as soon as you can! Thank You, I adored every single word! I've just finished 'Angels on Fire' too, did you write anithing else?
Than you and very good job!
edie chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
OMIGOD ITS PERFECT I LOVE IT IT IS THE BEST THING EVER YES YES YES YES ASDFGHJKL!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Okay there has to be a sequel...you should write a sequel.
D chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Love conquers everything... Soooo sweet! I want the next fanfiction... Thanks for this story! And thanks for a god fanfiction about Alec and Jace too... Hope to read you again!
edie chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
i cry
Ethereal Foxx chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this, love the ending too. Bravo, bravo!
MaesonHawkshadow chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
AMAZING! Loved the ending! Awesome story, thanks so much for writing it!
edie chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
why didnt you just end it at that happy chapter? i still love t but im drowning in the feels