Reviews for Road's End
Brittany chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
I really like this. Although I do really favor any story where the main character is running away, being chased. I have no idea if this is what happens in the actual comic, but it's good.
PyroSprite chapter 13 . 10/28/2003
great fic, PLZ update soon!

XOXO,

Courtney
Wandering Raccoon chapter 13 . 6/9/2003
oh . . . It's a series. I get it. Okay, you can ignore that part about not understanding Remy's history in my last review. I didn't catch that it was a series. I get it now. Sorry for being stupid. _ Now I gotta start all over. Oh well, I'm not complaining, it just means I get a whole lot more good stories to read while waiting for you to put up the rest of "tested" Yeah for me! _
Shinigami-chan chapter 13 . 2/28/2003
wow, this sure was diffrent. i've always been intrested in X-Men and i'vr always liked Gambit, but unfortantly i know next to nothing about either. the only things i know come from watching a few episodes of both x-men and x-man evolution and not much of them either. but oh well. i still like this one alot and now i'm off to read the others!

ja ne,

Shinigami-chan
suspended chapter 13 . 10/23/2002
This fic is composed of characters talking. There is no depth of character; they're transparent because you've written them that way. I've read this entire fic. I don't like it.

It had the potential to be great.
KittieMcDowell chapter 13 . 10/17/2002
excellent story! it's hard to find a good writer introducing original characters into the the ultimate universe, even the ones that actually write for the book itself. only problem i had was looking up some the french words remy uses often. maybe you might consider making some kind of glossary at the end of the story for us french-challenged readers? otherwise, keep up the great work!
Neva chapter 13 . 10/17/2002
I LOVED this story. Remy rocks. Xavier is eeevil.
Jean1 chapter 13 . 9/26/2002
Well done. You've managed to create a believable senerio where Ultimate Gambit would join the group and kept the characterizations much like they are in that series. I like your use of Xavier in reference to toning Gambit's power down. I could see that of Ultimate Xavier. And I appreciate the friendships growing but with different levels of trust and understanding. It makes each character unique. Would love more Beast next time because the talk with him and Gambit about Xavier I hope helps Beast some. A sequel would be interesting to see how Gambit's integrated with the group and become valued in his own right.
Rupeshwari chapter 13 . 9/26/2002
Wonderful fic, I really enjoyed it. Maybe you could write a sequel? :)
poppit chapter 13 . 9/26/2002
great fic, hope you decide to write a sequel cause i def. want more.
Jenny T chapter 10 . 9/23/2002
Loving this still. Wolverine v. Arclight; he's having too much fun Scrambler: Grr. Needs to die. After all, they can always clone him again. Perhaps a wee accident when Xavier/Jean make him use his little power on Vertigo?

More evilXavier! He's fun when he's evil. Creepy, but fun.
Loganson chapter 9 . 9/22/2002
I really enjoying this story for all the cliches you haven't fallen into. First leaving a romance out of it and allowing the character to join the group and grow first. I wish Gambit could take care of himself a bit better being as he was on the streets and should have a few more skills than his powers being as Storm and the others did. As well as I'm getting very tired of poor helpless Gambit stories where he's abused but saved by the x-men or his love interest but hopefully you are working toward making Gambit both closer to these X-Men as friends along with being as capable as they are. I can also don't mind it as much because you set him young enough for me to appreaciate this growth in his character. I think Storm did a 180 about her feelings on Gambit a touch too quicky and easily but since I'm hoping Gambit's talk will lead to maybe a change in Beast and Storm's relationship for the better (I think Ultimate Beast and Storm deserve a solid relationship as compared to Scott and Jean for a change and I love Beast) I can enjoy it. Hope to see Gambit kick some tail next time the Marauders take a run at him so please continue.
Rads chapter 9 . 9/21/2002
Yet again another fantastic chapter. I had to reach it through the http address and change the chapter number to 9 though. I think chapter numbers are a little stuffed up in the add/edit chapters thingy- i had to fix mine earlier. Anyways i love this story so far, Gambit is the best!
Rads chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
I like the way you've done the last few chapters. I love Remy! Good fic!
Nikki chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
I'm loving this series...I keep waiting for new parts to be posted...Hurry hurry...