Reviews for In His Web
MakaAlbarn chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Please write more chapters this is amazing!:3
yumichan808 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
So glad I clicked on your profile after I read your most recent update! Awesome story! Combines one of my favorite books (concept) with my favorite TV series... ( i can't wait till the next season!). AWESOME story!
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Wow. Just...wow. Only one word comes to mind when I read this, and it's a word I don't use very often. First of all, Sherlock is a little OOC, though I totally see him sassing the hat. The younger him as you portrayed him is also the word I am thinking of. Can you guess the word? This is...

PERFECT!

Beautiful writing style, and I couldn't see any grammatical mistakes that I remember. So well written, the chapters are the perfect length. Your method of describing the boys, especially John in the first chapter, gave me the reader plenty of insight as to how their brains worked. Not too many people realize that when they make the characters younger, they have to do more than change their appearance. They need a whole new mind set, because they are only eleven, and not a lot has happened to them yet to make them as they are when they're older. You, I think, captured that property with precision shooting. Well done.

So, anywhore... please update soon! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Meow!
simsfans chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
this fic is fantastic 3 3 update please :)
OwlSky15678 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I have been waiting for this and it is finally here, YAY! Please continue :)