Reviews for Thresholds
LucasGilbert chapter 9 . 21h
I feel so bad when you put out a masterpiece like this and all I can think about is how some people manage to go on boats without dying from sea sickness. Also: boat sex?
That’s a thing that I didn’t want to consider. I know it didn’t happen, but what if it HAD?
I will say though, I was able to appreciate almost all of the references, which felt very natural in the way you used them. I especially got the Orwell ones, because somebody’s father got them animal farm and 1984 for their 11th birthday, so now he’s eternally stuck dropping little references which I memorized Incase he quizzes me on them.
I think this was slightly more enjoyable though, in the way that doesn’t make you feel like your entire upbringing was basically some guy from a century before you were born’s fever dream. I think I’ll favourite this, or at the very least you, so I’ll remember to reread it,
LucasGilbert chapter 3 . 7/29
"Of course," Neville replied. "Who else would be doing his laundry?"

Oh sweetie, people like Snape don’t do laundry. No point in cleaning it when their natural stench seeps through anyway.
LucasGilbert chapter 1 . 7/29
I must say, I’m terribly cross with you. Upon reading your author’s note, specifically ‘brangelina (he dies)’ I assumed you were talking about some sort of story. So I thought you’d just spoiled the end to some book, when I searched it and realized it was Brad Pitt and Angelina.
Which was promptly followed by me thinking Brad Pitt was dead until I told a friend of mine who explained otherwise. Eventually I realized you were referring to yourself.
Aaah I love it so much already. I can tell it's going to be a very enjoyable story
That was a wonderful read. Thank you so much for writing it.
LtKettch chapter 7 . 4/20
Great job. Thanks.
Theories: I have now discarded my theory that Dobby is moving them around to get them out of the abyss of oblivion. However, while you seem to have explained it, I am not ruling out that this is all a prank by Fred and George (and possibly Dumbledore) to achieve the same result. After all, why include them in the first chapter? Regardless, this is a great read.
The good: Harry’s summary of Flitwick’s theory. Snape’s continual snark.
The not so good: Recasting Dobby as an eloquent scientist doesn’t really work for me. He is so iconic, that this is too much of a jump, even for an AU story.
LtKettch chapter 3 . 4/20
Just found this story. It’s really good so far.
Your version of Ron is very funny. Especially, his philosophical discussion about Malloy.
Thanks for sharing your work.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 3/9
As for Schrodinger's Cat, you might like to read my own little story of 'Schrodinger's Hat'. Not sure how that got in here, but it's there. Or not. I think you took him out.
TheTidePod chapter 10 . 2/25
Wow... beautiful story. Thank you so much for it! Few stories like this keep me entertained but the mix of mystery and the storytelling of this love story was beautiful. I binge read this entire thing in less than 24hrs which is probably not healthy, but it did make my heart feel good.

Thank you, so much, for writing this. 3
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 10 . 2/25
When you read something to smile and now your smile is Cheshire Cat big . This story was fluffy reprieve. Oh knowing what I know now in 2021! Disney is probably going to erase and reboot Star Wars again ! After the mandalorian showed them the way ... I know I know I’ll see my self out great story .
W0lfgang chapter 10 . 2/19
Just read this again after recommending it to someone else. Still one of my favourites. Thanks.
The ending of this chapter was simply the best.
Derlah chapter 5 . 12/8/2020
I most certainly have diabetes now from the sweetness of this chapter. I'm extremely happy that I found this story.
TheNarratingMan chapter 10 . 11/16/2020
Wow what A great story! Really glad I came across it :) will be recommending it to all the harmony shippers out there
ForeverTheValentine chapter 10 . 9/20/2020
Your writing is hilarious! The dry/wry/self-deprecating/sometimes-totally-out-there/witty & more humour kept me in stitches throughout the whole thing. I enjoyed it immensely and thought I should say something, even if the fic is seven years old by now. Thank you for a good, lighthearted read!