Reviews for Madara's Student
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 13 . 4/8
A few errors throughout the chapter.

Naruto here is a lot like Kabuto from canon it would seem.

For a Shinobi of Naruto's calibre I highly doubt he would be such a heavy sleeper, really unbelievable that Naruto is such a heavy sleeper. You have shown this a few times though I would mention it now. Should change it as I said so unbelievable that Naruto is such a heavy sleeper.

Oh Konan likes to sleep nude didn't see that one coming just doesn't seem to suit her character.

What does Nymeria translate too?

The wolves and the wolves home sounded interesting.

Ahh you made Konoha like Ame, doesn't work should have made that it was as vibrant as it once was. Also in previous chapters when you showed Konoha it was not raining.

Sakura and the love for Naruto was incredible OC'ness.

Bakuto Poka sounds interesting.

Poor Mei. She made a poor choice sending Merodi after Ryu.

The Doton techniques Sogeki were using were cool. Awesome 2 new Kamiyonanayo techniques.

Wonder what happened to Naruto at the end as well whose blood Naruto injected into Konan.
Alex TF chapter 14 . 4/1
This is for sure one of the best stories I've ever read. Don't leave such a good story behind, that's something that upsets me. I'm eager to see what happens next. Keep up the good work :)
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 14 . 3/31
Awesome
wind dancer1981 chapter 14 . 3/25
I like your story allot but I wanted to say that you some times put the wrong name like ones instead of writing shikamaru for example you write naruto ,also there are some mistake between the use of he and she,her and his
not to mention the spelling but either than that your story is amazing .
BlackAce5ds chapter 13 . 3/25
My money is on itachi, great chapter a few errors I feel as if you left out a few details on step of the shinigami and will naruto have mangekyo powers with aside the obvious 3 and kamiyonanyo powers? Also have you ever though of having naruto use his fire ninjutsu in a way similar to Roy mustang from full metal alchemist creating fire with a snap of the fingers? He would speak volumes of his chakra manipulation and flawless chakra control
Inuyonas chapter 14 . 3/25
I neeeeeeeeeed you to update this
Cerulean Knight chapter 14 . 3/22
Ok I'm so confused now. I thought blaze release or enton was mixing fire and lightning release, and the black flames was just Sasuke using Amateratsu as a bastardized blaze release. I'm gonna have to go check.
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 14 . 3/21
Man, what a drag! Well, i hope you will come up with excellent plot then. Good luck for that. Blaze release (Enton) is a dojutsu kekkai genkai i.e. Mangekyo Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. It is not the combination of Fire and Lightining because even Itachi Uchiha was able to do it whose chakra nature was that of Fire and Water release. Anyone from Uchiha Clan who has awaken Mangekyo Sharingan can only do Blaze release.
alemery chapter 14 . 3/21
I'll just go cry in a corner for a while. *sigh*
Twin Fangs of Chaotic Insight chapter 14 . 3/21
Not to be "that guy", but I believe any complaints you have regarding Enton comes from the diagram Narutopedia has on chakra natures. It is stated on the Narutopedia page for Enton that it is made from fire and an unknown element, Sasuke's only two natures are fire and lightning. As such, the advanced nature manipulation chart has Enton shown as the combination of fire and lightning, though it does have a question mark by it meaning that it is educated speculation at best. I'm sure you knew, but I simply speak in defense of those complaining. Can't wait for the end of the hiatus.
sanbi221 chapter 14 . 3/21
Well that is a good reason to take a haitus rather then just being lazy. I'm glad you're still continuing the story just don't take too long or you'll lose your followers. I've seen a lot worse when it comes to grammar so that shouldn't take to long. Have you ever thought of getting a beta? That way they could correct the spelling while you think of the plot.
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 14 . 3/21
please update return of the sage cant wait for he next chapter
ChibakuNaruto chapter 14 . 3/21
hope you comeback with a strong chapter, pls don't take a long hiatus.
dark souls of the wolfs chapter 14 . 3/21
dude you need to make more chatpers
Eien Michi chapter 14 . 3/21
As long as you don't turn this story into an Harem one, the hiatus to clear things out is bearable.
And I often overlook grammar when the story is great enough.