Reviews for Madara's Student
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
This is what irks me with most fanfiction... Every women wants to fuck Naruto at first sight... This is just indicative of poor writing skill. PLEASE stop it.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
My advice would be not to rush relationships... This bit where Konan is acting like a shy school girl is not entertaining at all.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Technically Madara should have ALL the elements being a Rinnegan user. So Naruto will have eternal mangekyo?
reebajee chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Well, it's very good at making a summary of the history not sound like a summary and putting things in a poetic way so it isn't a drag to read. I loved the line about Sasuke thinking his pain is greater than that of everyone else. It's so true and perfectly illustrates his character. The parts where Naruto is shouting in all caps is very amusing and in character and I think there should have been more of that. Other than that, so far Naruto has been mostly out of character. It took weeks/months for Obito to give up on escape, and even then it took seeing Rin's death, but here it only takes Naruto ten minutes. He has promises to keep and people he loves. His childhood sucked but at this point in his life he is happy. I guess you could say that is all a mask, but if so then it would still take longer for Madara to break down the facade. Also, Madara explained things to him in a way that I don't think Naruto would understand. He used too many big words and fancy talk. Naruto's not stupid but he doesn't process things verbally. Finally, isn't Konan much older than Naruto? Wouldn't a romance between the two be kind of creepy? Especially since I don't think people resurrected age from the point they died. Oh god, eternally 12 year old Naruto... Anyway, good job writing such a long story, I admire your dedication! :) I just might not be dedicated enough to read it all...(.') but it does have a bunch of good reviews so maybe I will.
Jelamy chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Finish this story plzzzzxx
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Whatever you do, do t make it like Naruto was in the wrong to stay with Madara and I hope he doesn't end up betraying him, Madara is the only one who was good to him and with Naruto being deprived of attention all his life (young life) he would latch onto anyone who was a father figure to him and never betray them
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Mate, this story is fucking awesome, my one thing would be instead of just changing narutos character instantly like you do in the first and second chapters have madara use tusukomyomi (not how you spell it but I can't remember how) to change him it would have made more sense and been more realistic
khriss102 chapter 23 . 7/15/2016
love the story love the love between konan and naruto hope you udate very soon
Guest chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
ALL I ASK, IS THAT YOU MAKE SURE THAT DANZO, OBITO AND KONOHA; SUFFER A LONG PAINFULL TORTURE, PLEEEEEAAAAASE !
Zaphkiel MonarchofDestruction chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
hmhmhm~ yes~ serve is so interesting
Achilles97 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
Is Naruto gonna get the rinnegan? I'm just asking cause of the new picture you put up. Be cool if he did though.
Shinra-Tensai chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
man the last bit of this chapter was taken straight out of Captain America: The winter soldier xD
spooderman496 chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Hey um when naruto comes back can you make sure to give danzo the most pain full death and fucking kill obito that dick and this story is freaking awsome keep doing what your doing.
TheZeitgeist chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I almost stopped reading because of your ridiculous overuse of pauses.

Every sentence... Does not need a... Pause.

Legit, every other time someone speaks you put that shit in. Have you heard of commas? I swear...
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
An interesting chapter. Things are getting pretty interesting
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »