Reviews for Madara's Student
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
Whoa! TOTALLY AWESOME CHAPTER!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Curse you Obito!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
Hmm...looks like Naruto has run into Jaraiya! Albeit, unintentionally. Lol. Oh boy.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Whoa! This was epic! I see you made characters based off of Xigbar/Braig and Marluxia from KH!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
I'm definitely feeling déjà vu! First you use a similar concept design using the Organization's Coat for Naruto, then you use Saïx's Berserk Mode! Nice!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Hot damn! This was an excellent fight!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Another great chapter! I loved it. But my only concern is this: is Naruto only using Konan? Or does he really do care for her? And what of Nagato? Will he eventually be disposed of?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Interesting. Who knew Madara could be loving in nature as well? Hmm... Also, it looks like Naruto is having an inner conflict within himself. Wonder what it'll lead to?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Good chapter! Loving it more and more!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
This keeps getting better and better after each chapter I read! Good work. Although Konan seems a tad bit OOC. Still, not by much though. Which is good. I am curious though...what do you have planned for the Eye of the Moon Plan? Will Kaguya appear? Or something else? I know its a ways away, but I just wanted to ask.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
OMG! This fic is SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!
dfraire115 chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
Good long chapter
LordHatredX chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
good story

! ! ! !
Akaryu no Ikari 5212 chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
Great chapter there.

A lot of character development and Naruto gets more of his power back.

You might wonder why you never received a review from me. Truth is I just made an account to start writing.

Your story was one of the ones that inspired me the most into writing.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
This chapter was great. I can't wait to see what type of flashbacks you have planned. Anyway keep up the good work
974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »