Reviews for Madara's Student
yminamoto1102 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Wow an epic chapter.
And another thing, am i the only one here that recognize those Parallel Universe thing that Sakura said ?
Did you use that from the one in tumblr of NaruSaku fandom, GOD i cried like lil bit*h when i read that. LOL
Bryanchaos3 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
This is a true masterpiece good job
Kyranol1 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Such a nice and long chapter with lots of stuff happening, just the way I like it!
Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait for the next one!
kuroneko215 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and best of luck with the rest of this story.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
welcome back. thanks update keep it up
Tenma Sosei chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Obito isn't strong, I would rank him high jonin cause he's a bigger pussy than Orochimaru, by overusing his retarded sharingan. In fact do a dick move towards Obito. Minato had arranged Rin and Naruto to wed, but was killed before he was born..
Brehze chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
Great chapter
afi123 chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
Well it looks like danzo fucked konaho up GG
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
Badass, purely badass the Storm Release and the Glass release were awesome man
Tsukoblue chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
Interesting chapter
Im Not Itachi chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
So Naruto is a Vaizard now. Fantastic.
afi123 chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
Damn.
rzormonkey69 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Okay, I want to say this right now. Your writing style is phenomenal! I originally came into this thinking that it was going to be your average AU story with little thought put into it, just spur the moment, vulgar displays of power, and abrupt scenes with too much going on at once. This is quite honestly the best fanfiction that I've read in a good long while, it's up there with Kogane no oji and ever since reading that, I didn't think it was possible for something to be that good again, but thankfully you proved me wrong.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Inzei being Naruto is one hell of a twist.
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
It's really amateurish to keep adding author's comments in the middle of the chapter, keep your bashing and additional comments to your 'Author's Notes' before or end of chapter
944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »