Reviews for Madara's Student
themaximus chapter 22 . 9/7
(SPECIAL OBS!)-Sorry for bother you here in the reviews,but please,answer the new questions that I sent to you.
EvilCrest chapter 1 . 9/2
Fantastic my friend! Fantastic! I hope to keep reading! Keep this up! Definitely a different angle,and one i hope to be able to see the end of!
Silverw0lf-sama chapter 14 . 8/18
man the references
Whispers Of A Ketteh chapter 11 . 8/11
You describe too much. A chapter does not have to have 10,000 words to be good, in fact, your prose has the effect of repeating itself. I often feel that you are saying the same thing with different words, so in effect the story is progressing very slowly and continously feeding me info I have already read.
rick12 chapter 20 . 8/5
Very interesting chapter. By the way, you haven't updated since April. Are you busy?
do you even understand what you are writing... Once naruto is antisocial...rage incarnated ... Then the cannon fool... Then superNARUTO and all those lies and deception ITS CLUSTERFUCK LIKE MIXED CURRY
Itzanger chapter 9 . 7/24
Why is Naruto not using his awesome susano maybe he on later chapters he could get the full susano also he didn't use the nine masked best thingy for a while now
This has been quite a tale, but a good one none the less, one of the best I've ever read in fact. It still has a long way to go if the author decides to pick up the pen again. I foresee a close resemblance to the fourth great shinobi war coming in the story, if it continues. Hopefully the story will still be written, or it may be unfinished like so many other stories written by individuals.
Etheral Syrup chapter 3 . 7/13
Your power rivals my own, if I lost a 3rd of my strength. lol
Ace of Spies chapter 22 . 7/1
Hmmmm... interesting... I think I like this new dynamic you've introduced. I wonder what will happen when Anko and Naruto meet again. Will he kill her? Probably...
Ace of Spies chapter 21 . 7/1
This was... a really good chapter. _
Ace of Spies chapter 12 . 6/30
I feel like the same thing keeps happening over and over again.
I fucking love this chapter
Good story but will naruto ever forgive his dad and does he know who his mom is
907 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »