Reviews for Madara's Student
khriss102 chapter 23 . 7/15
love the story love the love between konan and naruto hope you udate very soon
Make Dumbles appear and get murdered by Naruto.
ALL I ASK, IS THAT YOU MAKE SURE THAT DANZO, OBITO AND KONOHA; SUFFER A LONG PAINFULL TORTURE, PLEEEEEAAAAASE !
Hi chapter 21 . 6/2
So was this chapter inspired by metal gear rising:revengance with Jack and Sam fighting in the train? Because i liked it except with naruto getting his ass whiped but good.
Xenith Exodus chapter 1 . 6/1
hmhmhm~ yes~ serve is so interesting
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/25
I see you watch RWBY and have played Metal Gear Rising
AnthonyH5 chapter 1 . 5/21
when is an update coming up
Shirokin97 chapter 23 . 4/21
Is Naruto gonna get the rinnegan? I'm just asking cause of the new picture you put up. Be cool if he did though.
.. To do that to konan? That must've lost you a lot of readers there to be honest. So I'm gonna go find another story. I can't say I like nor hate this story. It's just plain. This kind of story was made before but without the over dramatic damage to a loved one like konan. That and there was no dull moments in the story where you had me think for a few minutes why am I reading this? I know it's a bit harsh but it's the typical truth I don't like to read anything dull and plain. Or the same story a second time but different scenarios. So I have to give this story a 5/10 after looking at the positives and the negatives. So this was my review at Chpt 18 and I can't say I want to read more of your stories.. So without further ado.. You should improve.. A lot..
Doing that in the end of chapter twelve? Your more or less wanting your readers to expect another dark emo naruto? I'd rather not read something like that.. For the seventh time.. So if it ends up as so I'm leaving to find something new not something typically found at fanfiction concerning naruto.
So now your making naruto and idiot? The naruto we know wasn't but he he was more dense than anything but literally. You made him an idiot at the end? If I don't like chapter seven the next chapter.. I'm leaving.. I'm not up for another story on an idiot.
Welcome back man I look forward to this story continuing
bigmatt99 chapter 23 . 4/12
Can you do a reading version or a challenge for reading i want to see thé reactions of others
Shinra-Tensai chapter 17 . 4/11
man the last bit of this chapter was taken straight out of Captain America: The winter soldier xD
spooderman469 chapter 22 . 3/22
Plus kill sakura and kiba even hinata i know your a narusaku fan but can you kill kiba, sakura
and hinata