Reviews for Madara's Student
DraxAQN chapter 22 . 3/15
An interesting chapter. I feel that if you have to do a flashback chapter to find out the way the story is going then you should, think about what you originally wanted Naruto to accomplish. Then see of he can find a way to do that now.
Tony-Yayo chapter 22 . 3/15
This story is done. The plot has changed too many times (or you have no plot) and it seems you no longer have a sense in which direction you want this story to go. The flashbacks did nothing to determine a direction or plot. If you lost interest, its better to state that then put out garbage.
Kyranol1 chapter 22 . 3/15
Hahaha, that Avatar reference!
Seriously loved the chapter, I've always liked Anko and I agree that both her and Naruto are pretty similar.
It's nice to see more of Naruto's past too, despite how horrible it was.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
plums chapter 22 . 3/15
This is like, the 3rd time you've gone all Dues ex Machina and utilized flashbacks to completely change the fundamental underpinnings of the entire story.

It's really getting old.

Any chapter that is 90% "flashbacks" hundreds of thousands of words into a story is indicative of something wrong with your plot... that either you just don't know where its going, or you've suddenly decided to do a rewrite, and couldn't be helped to go back as far as necessary and rework those chapters.

You really don't have any idea where this plot is going, do you?
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 22 . 3/15
Those cells of course, are contaminated with Senju and Uchiha cells as well most likely. And specifically Hashirama's and Madara's. And of course, they'll all fight for dominance, destroying the cells of the arm. Either turning into a hunk of wood, an unstable mess, or becoming a charred stump.
Brehze chapter 22 . 3/15
Great chapter
crimsonninja117 chapter 22 . 3/15
nice update
Stratos263 chapter 22 . 3/15
Can something interesting please
elmoryakhan chapter 22 . 3/15
Frankly this story is no longer making any sense to me now. The plot just seems to drag on and on, becoming more confusing, with so many AU elements in its confusing plot, that it has now made me lose complete interest in it.

It was a good story to begin with, but I can't continue with a story which makes no sense to me anymore.
Ijsje von Kriegsherr chapter 22 . 3/15
Yet anther great chapter i can see this one was slightly inspired by Tokyo Ghoul
Izinagi naruto chapter 22 . 3/15
Why is Naruto not using Zetsu for information gathering.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 21 . 3/11
Really...I suppose danzo will his missing arm for a good cause
Cryomatix chapter 20 . 3/10
POST NEW CHAPTERS!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 2/26
So COOL!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 2/24
Whoa! TOTALLY AWESOME CHAPTER!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »