Reviews for Madara's Student
I have a hunch, that the majority of Naruto vs Sakura was inspired by Winter soldier vs Black widow.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 24 . 7/29
danzo deserves a thousand deaths
Crubs chapter 24 . 7/24
Amazing.
Indra Synthesis chapter 24 . 7/21
Me encantó todo :'0
Free lee chapter 24 . 7/13
Can you please have naruto have a arm back. Like during the 4th shinobi war madara had cut one off the white zetsu arms and attached it to the stump of his arm. Can you make naruto just cut the black/white zetsu cut his arm off and attach it to Naruto since im pretty sure he can grow a arm back and love the chapter just dont bring obito back by him using another izanagi.
That's not how susanoo works still good fanfiction though
mondaymorningcrisis chapter 24 . 7/12
The Story is amazing please update it soon
PrintedSnail11 chapter 24 . 7/11
Man this is a really great story with pretty realistic emotional and character devlepoment. I give props to you for making a story such as this,
as usually people rush the emotions and character development leaving the story unsatisfying. However your story has me contently wondering what will happen next, keep up the good work.
TheBlackEntity chapter 24 . 7/10
Update please.
Predatoreaper chapter 17 . 7/9
I think you're bloating the plot too much to tie it all up by the end but hey, excellent if you can. Also, what purpose did dying serve Naruto? Did he plan it? Cause I'm getting mixed signals here.
Kaguya Ootsutsuki chapter 24 . 7/8
Continue the story! It's so good and I can't live without an ending!
Naruto'sFangirl11 chapter 1 . 7/6
Please continue sooo good. I'll be waiting for Chapter 25
DAMM this chapter was FUCKING AWESOME
classicteam11 chapter 24 . 7/6
NEXT CHAPTER!?
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 7/1
I'm curious to what would've happen if Naruto knew his last name (i.e namikaze) and used it as he dropped the mask?
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »