Reviews for Madara's Student
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 21 . 2/8
... He needs to steal the Kusanagi... And then upgrade it with seals... Why...? To make the sword known by these names: Ama-no-Habakiri, Ame-no-Ohbari, Worochi-no-Aramasa. But all are hard to know, so I'll simplify the name; Totsuka-no-Tsrugi, the long sword whose blade is a sealing array, where the pierced will be sealed into the blade itself. That blade, the strongest blade. And he needs a shield, a certain mirror; Yata-no-Kagami, the Mirror of Truth. The ability to stop and reflect all attacks used on the user. Almost like the Yondaime Mizukage, Yagura's, Suiton: Mizu-no-Kagami, which creates a mirror attack. But Yata, absorbs the entire attack, and the attacker takes the full damage. Like say the attacker uses the sword aimed for the left. The user uses Yata to show the reflection of the attacker, and if the attacker hits the mirror, THEIR left arm is cut off. Same for ninjutsu.
yminamoto1102 chapter 21 . 2/8
Wow an epic chapter.
And another thing, am i the only one here that recognize those Parallel Universe thing that Sakura said ?
Did you use that from the one in tumblr of NaruSaku fandom, GOD i cried like lil bit*h when i read that. LOL
Bryanchsos3 chapter 21 . 2/8
This is a true masterpiece good job
Kyranol1 chapter 21 . 2/8
Such a nice and long chapter with lots of stuff happening, just the way I like it!
Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait for the next one!
kuroneko215 chapter 21 . 2/8
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and best of luck with the rest of this story.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 21 . 2/8
welcome back. thanks update keep it up
Tenma Sosei chapter 21 . 2/8
Obito isn't strong, I would rank him high jonin cause he's a bigger pussy than Orochimaru, by overusing his retarded sharingan. In fact do a dick move towards Obito. Minato had arranged Rin and Naruto to wed, but was killed before he was born..
Brehze chapter 21 . 2/7
Great chapter
afi123 chapter 21 . 2/7
Well it looks like danzo fucked konaho up GG
BlackAce5ds chapter 21 . 2/7
Badass, purely badass the Storm Release and the Glass release were awesome man
Tsukoblue chapter 21 . 2/7
Interesting chapter
Im Not Itachi chapter 21 . 2/7
So Naruto is a Vaizard now. Fantastic.
afi123 chapter 20 . 2/7
Damn.
rzormonkey69 chapter 1 . 2/6
Okay, I want to say this right now. Your writing style is phenomenal! I originally came into this thinking that it was going to be your average AU story with little thought put into it, just spur the moment, vulgar displays of power, and abrupt scenes with too much going on at once. This is quite honestly the best fanfiction that I've read in a good long while, it's up there with Kogane no oji and ever since reading that, I didn't think it was possible for something to be that good again, but thankfully you proved me wrong.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 20 . 2/3
Inzei being Naruto is one hell of a twist.
837 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »