Reviews for Madara's Student
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
I see you watch RWBY and have played Metal Gear Rising
AnthonyH5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
when is an update coming up
Shirokin97 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
Is Naruto gonna get the rinnegan? I'm just asking cause of the new picture you put up. Be cool if he did though.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
.. To do that to konan? That must've lost you a lot of readers there to be honest. So I'm gonna go find another story. I can't say I like nor hate this story. It's just plain. This kind of story was made before but without the over dramatic damage to a loved one like konan. That and there was no dull moments in the story where you had me think for a few minutes why am I reading this? I know it's a bit harsh but it's the typical truth I don't like to read anything dull and plain. Or the same story a second time but different scenarios. So I have to give this story a 5/10 after looking at the positives and the negatives. So this was my review at Chpt 18 and I can't say I want to read more of your stories.. So without further ado.. You should improve.. A lot..
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2016
Doing that in the end of chapter twelve? Your more or less wanting your readers to expect another dark emo naruto? I'd rather not read something like that.. For the seventh time.. So if it ends up as so I'm leaving to find something new not something typically found at fanfiction concerning naruto.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
So now your making naruto and idiot? The naruto we know wasn't but he he was more dense than anything but literally. You made him an idiot at the end? If I don't like chapter seven the next chapter.. I'm leaving.. I'm not up for another story on an idiot.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2016
Welcome back man I look forward to this story continuing
bigmatt99 chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Can you do a reading version or a challenge for reading i want to see thé reactions of others
Shinra-Tensai chapter 17 . 4/11/2016
man the last bit of this chapter was taken straight out of Captain America: The winter soldier xD
spooderman469 chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Plus kill sakura and kiba even hinata i know your a narusaku fan but can you kill kiba, sakura
and hinata
spooderman496 chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Hey um when naruto comes back can you make sure to give danzo the most pain full death and fucking kill obito that dick and this story is freaking awsome keep doing what your doing.
TheZeitgeist chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I almost stopped reading because of your ridiculous overuse of pauses.

Every sentence... Does not need a... Pause.

Legit, every other time someone speaks you put that shit in. Have you heard of commas? I swear...
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
An interesting chapter. Things are getting pretty interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
I hope Sakura doesn't die but I'll wait and see. Naruto just likes to beat everyone o an inch of their life a couple of times bride killing them
Team Soda chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
I should have known by the summary, but I still wanted to give this story a try. I had a bad feeling that it was going to turn into one of those stories but I still had doubt that you would prevail. Then again, all the warning signs were in the first chapter.

Peace out, man. I can't keep reading this.
968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »