Reviews for Madara's Student
spooderman469 chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Plus kill sakura and kiba even hinata i know your a narusaku fan but can you kill kiba, sakura
and hinata
spooderman496 chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
Hey um when naruto comes back can you make sure to give danzo the most pain full death and fucking kill obito that dick and this story is freaking awsome keep doing what your doing.
TheZeitgeist chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I almost stopped reading because of your ridiculous overuse of pauses.

Every sentence... Does not need a... Pause.

Legit, every other time someone speaks you put that shit in. Have you heard of commas? I swear...
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
An interesting chapter. Things are getting pretty interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
I hope Sakura doesn't die but I'll wait and see. Naruto just likes to beat everyone o an inch of their life a couple of times bride killing them
Team Soda chapter 4 . 3/18/2016
I should have known by the summary, but I still wanted to give this story a try. I had a bad feeling that it was going to turn into one of those stories but I still had doubt that you would prevail. Then again, all the warning signs were in the first chapter.

Peace out, man. I can't keep reading this.
diegokpo30 chapter 23 . 3/15/2016
Es realmente un suspiro de alivio saber que no abandonaste esta historia, no puedo esperar por la actualizacion, gracias por avisarnos, ya casi me habia rendido, realmente me encanta esta historia.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2016
Well damn I wasn't expecting all of that another excellent chapter
fmlfavedtoomuchsmut chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Im in the middle of reading this just a few comments:
1. You need someone to proofread this, there are a lot of issues with grammar, sentence structure and typos.
2. I would either avoid trying to be funny or spend a little more time making your "sarcasm"/humor humorous. Also, you dont need to describe the reaction of every character in the Narutoverse to Naruto's shitty joke
Not that far into the story but i look forward to your development as a writer.
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
Such a great chapter. Can't wait to start on the next one.
Zxynwin chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
I really hate how everyone makes Danzo the 'evil plotting guy that just wants more power' I mean yeah he's a bad guy but it would be so much better to have him as more of a Grey character who only cared for making the leaf strong(as his Canon character is like). Also these chapters so far could use some looking over as there are some spelling and grammar errors
myafroatemydog chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
Interesting chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Damn obito
myafroatemydog chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
Another excellent fight scene your great at them
myafroatemydog chapter 10 . 3/1/2016