Reviews for Madara's Student
blueexorist chapter 23 . 2/22
One thing to say bro...welcome back :D
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 23 . 2/22
Glad to see you back man.
Blackshadow390 chapter 23 . 2/22
I'll be hoping to read your book someday. :3
RedHood001 chapter 23 . 2/22
WOW YOUR OWN BOOK?!
TheHollowClown chapter 23 . 2/22
It's great to hear from you, and even greater that to hear that you will be writing again. Looking forward to the updates!
Serithus chapter 23 . 2/22
C:
Sizzin chapter 2 . 1/27
Too OOC. Naruto changed sides too quickly, he's too stubborn and simple-minded to give up on everything after a few words like this. And the "I am the Curse of Hatred" killed it for me. People love to scream out loud that they hate Sasuke, then start writing fanfictions about a Naruto Sasuke-ed. Not that I am saying that you are one of those people, which I don't know, but a great majority of the dark Naruto fics are like this.

I was expecting an anti-hero Naruto trying to really save the world leading Akatsuki, not a cannon-Akatsuki only with a different leader.
The Demonic WereWolf King chapter 22 . 1/7
Do you plan on making more chapters or givin up on this story
You should possibly look at other stories that have lemons and use those as inspiration for a Naruto x Konan lemon.
themaximus chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
-(NEW OBS SPECIAL!)-I will really stop of ask about this in the reviews again,but I only wanted to warn you that I already sent to you a new message.
Then,please,answer the new questions that I sent to you in my new message.
Poke-Mobster chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Badass fight. Normally I would give more details but i'm at a loss for words.
Poke-Mobster chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
SAkura will be the person who Naruto will encounter most probably. Of course maybe not because then she'd have to die (Cause Naruto can't die AGAIN no one would be able to revive him now).
Poke-Mobster chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I have one sentence for you. This is totally badass!
Moonlight Slayer chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Nice.
themaximus chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
-(AGAIN,NEW OBS SPECIAL!)-I will really stop of ask about this in the reviews again,but I only wanted to warn you that I already sent to you NEW suggestions/questions for ''that'' story.
Then,please,answer my new suggestions/questions for ''that'' story.
Now,I'm serious that this time is the last time that I will ask about this in the reviews.
themaximus chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
-(OBS SPECIAL!)-Sorry for ask about this in the reviews again,but truly please,answer the NEW suggestions that I sent to you,for ''that'' same story.
This is the last time that I will ask about this in the reviews,I promise.
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »