Reviews for Madara's Student
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
That's not how susanoo works still good fanfiction though
mondaymorningcrisis chapter 24 . 7/12/2017
The Story is amazing please update it soon
PrintedSnail11 chapter 24 . 7/11/2017
Man this is a really great story with pretty realistic emotional and character devlepoment. I give props to you for making a story such as this,
as usually people rush the emotions and character development leaving the story unsatisfying. However your story has me contently wondering what will happen next, keep up the good work.
TheBlackEntity chapter 24 . 7/10/2017
Update please.
Predatoreaper chapter 17 . 7/9/2017
I think you're bloating the plot too much to tie it all up by the end but hey, excellent if you can. Also, what purpose did dying serve Naruto? Did he plan it? Cause I'm getting mixed signals here.
Kaguya Ootsutsuki chapter 24 . 7/8/2017
Continue the story! It's so good and I can't live without an ending!
Naruto'sFangirl11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Please continue sooo good. I'll be waiting for Chapter 25
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2017
DAMM this chapter was FUCKING AWESOME
classicteam11 chapter 24 . 7/6/2017
NEXT CHAPTER!?
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I'm curious to what would've happen if Naruto knew his last name (i.e namikaze) and used it as he dropped the mask?
Free lee chapter 24 . 6/17/2017
Wow that was a good fight.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2017
Its kinda amazing that even with Itachis sickness he was able to fight Ryu so well. If he wasn't sick, the fight would have gone much differently, because it achievements would have been much stronger.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
I don't care how much you turn Naruto, he wouldn't randomly kill completely innocent and unrelated people just because... Even Obito didn't do that. Which is another issue, the idea that Obito is alive and pretending to be Madara. That doesn't make a whit of sense.

I've been pretty iffy towards this story from the beginning and this confirms my decision to discontinue reading.
Train Heartnett chapter 24 . 6/4/2017
Awesome !
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
Jesus fucking christ, you did such a wonderful job at making Danzo and Obito annoying as hell!
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »