Reviews for Madara's Student
Corrupted123 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
You're very good at wording situations which allows me, and others, to envision the setting quite nicely. Also, I love your update speed and how long the chapters are despite the update speed. Can't wait for this next chapter though. Hopefully we might even see Konan vs Jiraiya or Naruto vs Jiraiya, hell, Naruto vs Konohamaru would be nice. Anyway, keep it up Juubi-san!
Cerulean Knight chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
That Ash release is badass man.
That assassin from Iwa seems like he may die quickly. He assumed he was more powerful than Naruto thinking only Kages and the yondaime Hokage can beat him and that'll be his downfall, cause he's a cocksure guttersnipe who's ego is far too inflated.
I'm glad there will be more Naruto/Konan moments, and that Konan is getting stronger. I was really sad when Obito-little git that he is- killed her.
heavydestro chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
ohhhhhh shit!
Brehze chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Great chapter
heavydestro chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
you heartless bastard. . .no one ever kills shino off. . . I love it!
Ultrus Prime chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I want naruto identity to be revealed soon. And how will konan react when she finds out that naruto is 16 because she thinks he is over 100 years old when je told her he was madara
uncageduzu chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Amazing chapter, came out hell quick too! Quiet the cliff hanger at the end, can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it comes out quickly too!
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Looks awesome.
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
oh oh naruto meet former mentor .thanks for update
AJGuardian chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Awesomeness...that is all I can say. Man. That Bingo Book entry was freaking silly. A bounty put on his head for having fucked the Mizukage? Wouldn't that be an embarrassment to Kiri and the Land of Water. Not to mention to Mei herself? Geeez... Does it say that they want him dead or alive?
Legion's Gurdian chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Best chapter of this story so far. Great work
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Awesome chapter man. Two more abilities of Kamiyonanayo, the Ash was good, you made it a dojutsu kekkai genkai like Blaze release. If Naruto and Obito's fight takes longer time to approach, does obito try to use sasuke? That Lightining release jutsu you made, its name was hilarious and very long too, just like Minato's jutsu ( i forgot that name). So, now he is in a tight place. I wonder what will happen. Keep up the updates man. See ya!
AnimeXLovers chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Well well well... why hello Jiraiya! It would be extremely hilarious if Konan saw him. Well I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Naruto ans Gaara's fight was badass and his fighting techniques are beyond cool. How'll Jiraiya react if he discovers Naruto but Konan are alive.
ColdxCold chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Best chapter so far. EVERYTHING was great. I love how you made gara look like a joke by fighting a clone and thinking he won. Also really liked the hotspring part, hoping to find out what happens next.
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »