Reviews for Madara's Student
RINNESHARINGAN chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
nice fight scene...enjoyed it very much...waiting for obito vs naruto
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
You made a few typos this time, the most noticeable being you called lightning armour raoton instead of raiton (railightning). Awesome fight, I also like how you are dealing with Shnio's death... although I'm still a little sad for him, he is very underused.
IAmN0tDead chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I think you're misunderstanding the Hiraishin and Kamui, there is no speed involved, its pure space-time manipulation. Say you wanna Hiraishin or Kamui from point A to point B, the instant you activate either techniques your basically at both points A and B at the same time, when its successfully executed, you're no longer at point A and only at point B. There is no time difference what-so-ever between the when your disappear from point A and appear at point B. Most important fact is, there is no flashing lights involved with the Hiraishin as many people seem to think so, the yellow flash is just an afterimage of Minato's hair when he disappears.
Marcus chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This story in the words of barney stenson is wait for it LEGENDARY (how I met your mother reference)
your story is so much more realistic than the anime and magna I mean really naruto is a person but the way he fights for acceptance is more sub-human with the mindset of a beast really he does whatever konoha orders no matter how they act towards him and even in anime they never truly let go of the hate till he saved them for a third time I mean forget stopping the shukkaku demon from destroying the villages and they still hated him with a burning passion and will always hate him because he contains the being that almost destroyed the village and took away that hypocritical yondaime hokage for that idiotic will of fire that goes against common sense and human logic anyway sorry for the rambling on the anime and magma plot which you have no control over just wanted to SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST PERSON WITH A REALISTIC VIEW OF HOW NARUTO SHOULD TURN OUT PS-YOU ROCK
Strife666 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
naruto just did a werewolf transformation... coooollllllllll!
awesome chapter!
Thorndsword chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
"And no one there saw the crow perched on a tree watching the whole fight with it's sharingan eyes."

This is what I was talking about. You can't use a characters failure to observe his surroundings without making him look incompetent. I'm done.
Generation Zero chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I wonder what will Naruto do regarding Sasuke.
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
deaththewolf32 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
the battle in this chapter was truly fun to read. im totally looking forward to the battle with Naruto and Obito!
Narutofan8696 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Very good fight smy friend just need a bit more detail other then that this was a really good chapter ill be waiting for more
miley.crowie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
plz dude put on chapter 9 this is one of thee best naruto stories i have ever read
Belanore chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
A new chapter soon ?
Lu Bane Na chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Man, too bad for Shino. However, with Kurenai appearance, this would've been a perfect opportunity to use an Alucard reference.
Kurenai: You'll pay for killing my student!
Naruto: Okay, first off, just to be clear on this...I was minding my own business!
Kurenai: BULLSHIT!
Naruto: I waaaassss, but you people attacked me first without provocation.

Yeah, I could totally see that, atleast, in my mind.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I can't help but do an over-exaggerated evil laugh, like some Don Kanonji or something, when I finished reading this chapter. BWUHAHAHAHAHA!
Googlemo chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
OOC! This word explains whole story, Naruto is OOC, Konan OOC, Nagato too... THe whole interaction between Naruto and Konan are just so freaking stupid. You do realise that Konan is 30yo woman with ALOT of life experience and Naruto 15yo boy WITHOUT any?!
He is so stuck up and conceited its just disgusting to read.
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »