Reviews for Madara's Student
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Awesome/clever seal which you gave to Naruto.

Haha Naruto and Konan chilling.

Wonder if Ryu will get a new nickname something to do with a Wolf.

Some more awesome seals. Your seals are quite clever.

Ahh even if Naruto rethinks his life you should still keep him on the same path wanting to create the 'Moon Eye Plan'.

Ahh you took that name 'Omaeda from Bleach only noticed after the flail and what you called it. Also names should have a capital G not a lower case g.

Awesome fight scene. Awesome wind jutsu, the rabbit one I mean too. Can't wait to see Naruto's and Obito's fight.

Wow Shino died, damn Shino was one of my favourites too. Don't think you should have killed any of them off just yet. More fun that way.

Haha loved the smartass comment Naruto made to Kurenai after she said he would pay for killing Shino.

So were going to see more Black Zetsu's that is awesome also never been done before, Awesome.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Interesting jutsu the Kamiyonanayo is.

Good to see Danzo scheming like usual. Though I find it had to believe he would go and talk with the Iwa Ninja before using the Kotoamatsukami. He even stated Ryu was such a threat.

The beats were awesome.

Awesome new sword Naruto has.

Haha Ryu just walked into Iwa.

Good to see that Konan is with the Eye of Moon plan. However Naruto should have just kept using people as pawns. Hopefully only Konan he doesn't use as a pawn.

Haha Naruto is now using Madara's name. He must be full of joy in the afterlife Madara that is.

So a Ryu and Konan moment, nice

Wonder how Naruto was at 3 places at the same time if it wasn't Shadow clones. Maybe another type of clone haha? Or he has magic.

Awesome ending wonder why the flowers wilted away though I do.

Your fight scenes are great.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Love it how Naruto calls Madara 'old goat'. Classic.

Haha the interaction with Duck, Frog and Lobster was bloody awesome. Go 'Duck'.

Earlier in the story Jiraiya said that Konohamaru skill wise was that of a Chuunin now it is a Genin.

Wonder who the other family member is for Naruto. Or was it Tsunade?

Good to see some of the Naruto and Madara relationship.

Kamiyonanayo sounds like an interesting Jutsu, also a new one.

Great chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Mei's and Ao's moments together are always fun.

Awesome scene between Ryu and Naruto before he died.

Why would Naruto seal his sensor abilities? Why just not use them?

Stupid for Ryu to show Obito the wound of the Chidori and telling him that it was Sasuke that did it.

Great chapter. Apart from telling Obito information about himself that was a flawless chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Good old Danzo, plotting one thing or an another.

Haha loved Hidan's reaction when Ryu asked who Jashin was.

You said Ryu doesn't have a scar but in previous chapters he had a scar on his heart due to the Chidori.

Naruto never de-activated the Sharingan, you never wrote he did so how did Sasuke not notice the Sharingan straight away?

Awesome fight between Ryu and Orochimaru. Nice little spar I guess between Ryu and Sasuke.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Awesome 'Lord of the Rings' reference. :)

Great fight scene between Naruto and the Zetsu's.

Got a picture of Naruto's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? Also a picture of the Susanoo would be awesome too.

What Ryu Yokaze mean?

Good fight scene between Ryu and the ANBU.

Some awesome techniques you came up with too.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Land of Sad Rain that was pretty awesome name.

A way to make the scene were Sakura was asking Tsunade to take her on as a student was to have her get on her hands and knees and ask like that. Convey her message even more strongly, would have worked wonders here. Could actually see it happening.

Haha Naruto and Madara fighting over the colour orange, that would be blood hilarious to see.

Good to see that Gai still challenged Kakashi.

The Great Elder Toad is an awesome character.

Awesome Naruto's Susanoo is white. Awesome Susanoo, got a picture though?

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
The civilians celebrating was incredibly stupid, they just started to recognise him for himself because they were saved by him from Gaara. They would have been sad only stupid/bad thing about this chapter.

Awesome chapter. Except the civilians partying and cheering, Naruto just saved them and started to see him in a new light.
Samnamikaze23 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Awesome chap! Can't wait for your update!
ColdxCold chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
I really love the story and also you should have more romance between the naruto and konan. But all in all is a great story.
Johkah chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Just finished chapter 2. I love everything about this story, except the kakashi bashing. In reality training naruto in the same way he trained sasuke would be bad. One wrong use of chidori in anyway would get both of them in serious trouble with the council, elders, and the rest of the village. But bashing him is okay with me since this is fanfic. Your are using all your resources greatly. Keep making chaps and I'll read em! Ja ne
silentdeath2-2 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
awesome fic cant wait for the next chapter
Black Hawk Rendan chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
i have only read 3 chapter so far but this is already one of my favorite story you truly are bless with a great imagination. i saw a few mistake but not being english myself i dont really care (there is probably more mistake in my review than in one of your chapter) anyway with my knowlegde this is a pain in the ass the write but i want to show how much i enjoy your story and truly hope you wont abandon it
Zatarra12345 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Will Naruto have a variation of beast mode for his bat summons?
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »