Reviews for Madara's Student
Personality chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I must say this story is interesting though I hope that he doesn't change personalities and become good again or something. The problem is that it happens and he doesn't go through with the plan. Honestly I haven't seen a full Naruto story where he is trained by Madara and actually goes along with his plan. I've seen stories toward the end as backstory but not the full one and I hope he doesn't do a complete mood change in personality. I'm alright with him thinking about his cold outlook in life but he shouldn't change back to his older self.
anarion87 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
good chapter
Brehze chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Very good so far
ChibakuNaruto chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
great 18k words fun to read. damn love those bats jutsu of his, on the fight scene now that shino is dead there's no way for konoha to know ryu's real identity, those fight scenes naruto is basically holding off his power, practically using now wide range jutsu. with this incident in konoha and kumo both kages will somehow increase his bounty and rank in the bingo book. hope that you use wide scale jutsu in naruto-obito's fight that could practically alter the battlefield in the Valley of the End, hope that you'll not change naruto's personality right now, i like it, him being cold and emotionless. looking forward for the update.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
i have really enjoyed this story, looking forward to the next chapter.. although i hope you dont make naruto all emotional, i like how he is. its rare for a good dark naruto story and this is definately 1 of the better 1's. the others usually ruin it with a girl/girls
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
so shino is dead
imugly chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
when naruto goes to the leaf he doesnt wear the akatsuki cloak? to me it would seem better if he did then other villages would know the power of them atleast i mean one member makes a joke of the "strongest" hidden village. the battle scene was neat btw good work.
kyuubifan1000 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I loved the chapter apart from the fact bats are not rodents that little detail bugged me but apart from that I did like the chapter
Dregus chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
so naruto made a living clone of Madara, which can create black zetsu clones eh? cool.
though if Minato, and maybe even Kushina get revived, I wonder how they'll react to Naruto, especially if Madara is revived at that time as well. be one hell of a family reunion.
LeroyallenXnaruto chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Very long and interesting chapter. The battle was good but he was just using jutsus that had no effect on them and to me that's just a waste of chakra. He could have used only Taijutsu to defeat all of them.
Destroyerz123 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Put Konan in harem and wow he just killed Shino
Tempestuous God of Valour-77 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Awesome story man! The fight sence are awsome too. But i do wonder what do you mean by Naruto's full heritage. Is he a senju? Just a guess. Please update soon. Good luck for the next chapter. See ya!
MattMC3 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
The fight was pretty good actually. Well done. I know Choji probably came in because who Ryu/Naruto was fighting so no problems. Maybe Kiba was a little advanced than he should be because even when Naruto was in the village he was better than him. Yet he escaped unharmed in a fight with an S-rank criminal. Sure Naruto was holding back but still aside from being shocked there weren't many injuries. Aside from Shino. Shino recognizing Naruto was actually reasonable. Maybe you gave the villagers too much credit. The ending with the graveyard of Dragon bones was nice since Naruto refers to himself as a dragon makes it symbolic? Perhaps where he eliminates those memories or succumbs to them? Madara ending was a nice touch.
netesy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Nice chapter, is naruto going to destroy konoha?
Generation Zero chapter 8 . 12/1/2013