Reviews for Madara's Student
RandyBaneMarsh chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
noooooo not shino he didn't deserve to die imo but the civilians and people who hurt naruto are all viable targets.
I usually hate sakura in fanfictions but I really like yours.
update soon
Wyrtha chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Awesome chapter. Loved the fights especially how he tortured Morichiyo ... loved that clown getting his just desserts, but I hope Naruto took at least a portion of that wealth for his own since the glutton was so generous to just have it lying around his house in any old place ... he should burn that picture though, seriously that would be worth killing him on it's own.

Sad to see him kill Shino. Of all the characters Shino is the one closest to Naruto's own. Shino's not included in any of the fun and games and is shunned as well although nothing like Naruto. Quite simply even though at this point he will be greatly missed by Kurenai, Kiba, and Hinata the rest never interacted with him. His main impact will be the loss of a clan heir that looked likely to be the best in generations from his clan, because Konoha won't mourn him like they would some of the others like Shika, Neji, even Kiba/Hinata.

Still Shino is just the like rest. Only calling himself a friend at this point of the story ... or the point where Naruto left and not even really an acquaintance. Did like his thoughts at the end though.

Awesome jutsu as well. Really looking forward to the fight.
Nikorasu Za Shugotenshi chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I love the concept of this story, i look foward to seening the Kyuubi coming back into the story and the fight with obito
tyog56 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Good chapter...
Lots of grammatical mistakes but overall good plot...
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
That was a really good fight scene, but such a tragic end for shino to find out it was naruto just as he died.
s0ssy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Man! This is a great story! I felt slightly sad at Shino's death, since he was one of the few who didn't mistreat Naruto, but it's alkl for the good of the story which i fully understand. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! hopefully it won't be too long before they come out... Plus i'm really wondering what's with the Madara\Hashirama clones... and awaiting for the Naruto vs Obito Battle!
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Awsome chapter as always. Though one thing that was pretty weird was when Tsunade was announcing Narutos heritage, you wrote that he had remained emotionless, yet you also wrote that he had a sickly grin. But other than that, great chapter. As for the fight, it was pretty cool. You gave good descriptions and pauses, some authors keep writing, and writing and by the time the fight ended the reader has forgotten how it even began. Though for the Obito fight you shouldnt have them toy around so much. Other than that, great chapter and I hope you update soon.
Doritoboy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
At least Shino knows who killed him.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
The battle was passable.

Now my biggest concern is you are gonna end up doing what all the other faggot ass authors on this site do when they claim to write a dark and evil Naruto story, which is half way through the story the author bitches and makes Naruto return to his pathetic naive peace loving fool of a self with his bullshit garbage talk no jutsu.

Tell me now if this is what you plan to do so that I can drop this story and not waste any more of my time because I refuse to a story were Naruto does not follow through with his and Madara's plans.
Personality chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
I must say this story is interesting though I hope that he doesn't change personalities and become good again or something. The problem is that it happens and he doesn't go through with the plan. Honestly I haven't seen a full Naruto story where he is trained by Madara and actually goes along with his plan. I've seen stories toward the end as backstory but not the full one and I hope he doesn't do a complete mood change in personality. I'm alright with him thinking about his cold outlook in life but he shouldn't change back to his older self.
anarion87 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
good chapter
Brehze chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Very good so far
ChibakuNaruto chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
great 18k words fun to read. damn love those bats jutsu of his, on the fight scene now that shino is dead there's no way for konoha to know ryu's real identity, those fight scenes naruto is basically holding off his power, practically using now wide range jutsu. with this incident in konoha and kumo both kages will somehow increase his bounty and rank in the bingo book. hope that you use wide scale jutsu in naruto-obito's fight that could practically alter the battlefield in the Valley of the End, hope that you'll not change naruto's personality right now, i like it, him being cold and emotionless. looking forward for the update.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
i have really enjoyed this story, looking forward to the next chapter.. although i hope you dont make naruto all emotional, i like how he is. its rare for a good dark naruto story and this is definately 1 of the better 1's. the others usually ruin it with a girl/girls
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 12/1/2013