Reviews for Madara's Student
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
deaththewolf32 chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
the battle in this chapter was truly fun to read. im totally looking forward to the battle with Naruto and Obito!
Narutofan8696 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Very good fight smy friend just need a bit more detail other then that this was a really good chapter ill be waiting for more
miley.crowie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
plz dude put on chapter 9 this is one of thee best naruto stories i have ever read
Belanore chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
A new chapter soon ?
Lu Bane Na chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Man, too bad for Shino. However, with Kurenai appearance, this would've been a perfect opportunity to use an Alucard reference.
Kurenai: You'll pay for killing my student!
Naruto: Okay, first off, just to be clear on this...I was minding my own business!
Kurenai: BULLSHIT!
Naruto: I waaaassss, but you people attacked me first without provocation.

Yeah, I could totally see that, atleast, in my mind.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I can't help but do an over-exaggerated evil laugh, like some Don Kanonji or something, when I finished reading this chapter. BWUHAHAHAHAHA!
Googlemo chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
OOC! This word explains whole story, Naruto is OOC, Konan OOC, Nagato too... THe whole interaction between Naruto and Konan are just so freaking stupid. You do realise that Konan is 30yo woman with ALOT of life experience and Naruto 15yo boy WITHOUT any?!
He is so stuck up and conceited its just disgusting to read.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Naruto too OOC.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
well that really promising first chapter. Although Madara's plan is just so retarded in canon...
RedAssassin0 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
OMG. I'm going to kill you! how could you leave it right there? UGH!

And I really, really need someone to recognize Naruto who doesn't die. I'm seriously pining from nobody reconizing him. I can't wait till it happens though. jsdkfjakljf

oh btw great job! I'm not even a Naruto fan and I'm hooked on your story. Half of the time I'm confused (much to my friends chagrin who i keep asking who's who) but I just spent my whole day reading this fanfiction.

Please, please continue it!
DarkChakra07 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Its a good chapter. Please update soon
Super Vegito 2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
does naruto have the kamui jutsu
Eurigos chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
awesome can't wait to see what happens next
Eurigos chapter 7 . 12/15/2013