Reviews for Sun Tzu Said
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
You're a genius! I swear, this was so good in so many ways. Let's see, I laughed my butt off at "Sir Michaelangelo Babblemouth the 4th," cause that little line was a pure gold. I could so see the 2k3 Donnie saying something like that. In fact, all of the dialogue was totally spot on. The interaction between Don and Leo was executed to perfection, I think. I mean, it just flowed so well, and had so much emotion to it. Loved it!
Ooh, and then the compare/contrast of the old Don to the 'new' Don was brilliant. I'll be honest, I was confused until I took a glance at the other reviews; but now, just wow, the impact that came with that understanding is something between amazement and admiration. It's a wonderful touch to an already great piece. :)
Excellent job on this! I adore character studies, and I believe yours are the best I've read.
Cheers! your RWR
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
AW! I really loved this! :DD So awesome! :D The contrast between Future Donnie and Past Donnie and their interactions with Leo are freaking awesome! *U* *U* Rather subtle, but really jarring when you think about it! :D Rock on! *U* Can't WAIT for more!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow. An awesome story and very heartfelt. I can see Don feeling this way and wanting to help Leo out with this as well as Leo's hesitation to try it, though he does in the end. I loved the street names and Sir Michelangelo Blabbermouth the Fourth. That had me in stitches. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,