Reviews for Scrambled Eggs
RobotRollCall chapter 1 . 3/8
I must have read this one four or five times-I just keep coming back to it. It's really funny and really sweet, and I love it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/14
This is Unexpected from what I thought from the summary !

But this is really good !

Light Humor, Fluff, and Comfort...

Totally Heart Warming ! Adorably Sweet... :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
oh HO! Excellent story, told brilliantly.

Love this one - wanna keep this one fresh. Will re-read it a million times, to never forget. Heck, with all the other timelines running out there, this one is the funniest and best.

Thank you.
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh, I like this! Lovely back-references. Whooped aloud at the genital herpes line. 8-) Well done!
g6hj chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
There's a reason people so often cross this show over with Doctor Who... ;)
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Aw poor Sammy! And wouldn't this just be a crazy situation! I mean, they definitely have a bunch of different realities shoved in their brains that I could see something like this happening. But damn, that harpy musta dropped him freakin' hard to jumble him this badly! I am slightly curious as to the actual scene with the harpy. I can just imagine Dean's look of fright seeing Sam fall from such a height, and then being unconscious, I'm sure.
This is just full of so much sad. Of Ellen and Jo (I always thought that was a shame), Bobby never marrying Ellen (which I always thought would have been perfect!), the Trickster, Sam crying, how he loses the year cuz of the Cage... Even pulling the end of the world 'verse that he hadn't even been to! But omg, too funny when he says genital herpes! lmao. Can't blame Dean for laughin' a bit at that, even under such a serious situation.
Not a fan of this doc, however. She seems kinda rude. Although it might just be because of how Dean is towards docs in general, especially when they come to Sam. Like how Sam didn't even notice Dean mouthing his name to him behind the doc. You know his state is messed up just from that as well. Poor Sammy.
'But Dean was pretty sure now that Sam's head wasn't any more messed up than years in the Cage and their screwed-up lives and a knock on the head couldn't explain. Or that some quiet time in the relative normalcy of the Impala and a cheap hotel room and the presence of one worn but faithful big brother couldn't fix. At least as much as either of them ever got fixed.' Absolutely love this. It just describes this whole situation in just a few sentence so well. How messed up their lives are, that they never truly got 'fixed' and that Dean's there for his little bro, even if their normal is so unusual. n.n And the last line! Perfect way to end this.
comyna chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I discovered your stories and I am gobbling them up! Thanks.
LaueHime chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hilarious ! Awesome concussed Sam story ! Too funny I loved it :P
Debra N chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Like a concussion isn't confusing enough without tossing the Winchester craziness into it. Poor Sam. Thanks for sharing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story. Like this a lot.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful story.
With all the time lines that Dean and Sam have experienced, it is a wonder they can keep it all straight.
I loved this line from Dean. "All you have to remember right now is that you're Sam and I'm your brother and everything's gonna be okay."
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh man. This was really fun, in a not-so-fun situation. I mean, it would be terrible if Sam was actually messed up enough to forget his cover story and fake ID of the moment and instead start rattling off bits and pieces from every alternate reality they've ever been in. But at the same time, it's actually pretty funny to sit back and count off how many different parallel universes they've been to!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was wonderful! I was so impressed with all of the little details you pulled from each timeline, like that the guy who shot Dean in "Mystery Spot" was named Cal. And when Sam cried as he remembered that... Well it made me feel for both of them. :) Excelkent work! :D
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thanks for this entertaining walk down memory lane via Sam's "scrambled eggs" - great title by the way! Loved the whole story so much.

Really laughed at the herpes memory and Dean's reaction to it. :) And of course, really touched at the final scene. Thanks again.
pandi19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I loved this! :) Poor Sam...and Dean! Remembering which way is up is hard enough when concussed & all of the alternate realities the Winchesters have experience really messed Sam up. The way you wove each snippet into Sam's confused answers was perfection. Thank you for posting such a great story!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »