Reviews for California Dreamin'
concrete13rose chapter 16 . 3/31
On the off chance you'll see this review from a latecomer fan, what a great story! Clever and funny and full of feeling and the perfect amount of angst. In 16 chapters, I've suddenly become invested in your wonderful tale and desperate to see what happens next. I'm hoping for an update and I bet I'm not alone!
outloudemily chapter 16 . 2/14
So I just stumbled upon this story, and I am absolutely in love! This is so well written, and romantic, and hilarious! Please please finish! I need to know what happens!
AbsintheNXtasy chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I love this story. Castiel and Dean are, by far. my favorite fandom pairing and I absolutley love it when I read a story with them that has a solid plot and flows as well as this one does. I can not wait until it's updated more.
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO GOOD YASSSS YAS YAS YAS
lathebananaman chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
FICFICFIC yay thank you! I was getting piney. It's kind of sad.
Okay so this week the ever-amazing Chelsea graced us with another fantastic chapter and CAS AND DEAN HAVE POTENTIAL TO BE HAPPY SOON THANK
Plus Bobby. Wonderful. Always. Yesss.
I'm currently half awake so sorry for yet another crappy review,darling. I hope you have a fantastic week/month, depending. Until next time!
hopeless51 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Can't wait for new chapter
Smile315619 chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I'm so happy we got an update. I love this chapter! Relationship is on the mend and Uncle Bobby has Alzheimer's, lol that made me laugh! I feel an 'oops' moment coming for Cas when he figures out who that 'not quite a fan' is.
theKender chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
So very happy to see another chapter of this. Kind of funny because I was just thinking about it earlier today and wondering when there would be more and there it was in my inbox :)

was a pleasure to read!
Smile315619 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Oh man, another awesome story I'm now addicted to.
theKender chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
I'm dyin' here! Loving it so much. Definitely one of the best I am reading. Need mooore :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Finally! I've been waiting for someone to figure out the reason Dean hates Balthazar thing and clue him in! It seemed such a simple misunderstanding to correct, I couldn't figure out why it hadn't been addressed yet. Particularly since Meg *started* the thought process, so you'd think she could follow it to the logical conclusion.

Anyway, I can't wait to read how this all wraps up! And find out who the sneaky reporter person was that we got a clip of a few chapters back...
thisinevitable chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Such a good story.
I love your writing style.
I love how I have to Google words and phrases to find out what the heck they mean or what you're eluding to. Its brilliant. You're brilliant.
But seriously, I feel like I take away so much more from your writing than I do from most smutty fanfics.
Thank you thank you thank you.
Please keep updating because I do not like the suspense.
lathebananaman chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Yayayayayayayayayay
Update! And Deep In The Heart next wooooo
So much excitement so little time... Or too much time. I'm not sure. Anyways, this chapter... I forgot (err almost forgot) how much I missed this fic. Holy butt the suspense the angst the running in circles and the characterization is all beautiful so screw your inner voice because you rocked this chapter 'kay? I'm gonna have to go back and reread things though because ohgoodness I'm forgetting what aspect goes to what story.
Can't wait for your next update! And by that I mean on any of your stories :P
Have a lovely week
Ps) spelling mistakes disappeared I think; woo!
PWEASE chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
PLEASEUPDATEWEAREALLDYING ASHKHADJDDJFDKAHKSJDDJJ!
lathebananaman chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Meeeeeeeeeep.
That is all.
But I missed this story so much thankyouthankyou for updating it eee
And congrats on finishing the move, I'm glad you survived!
Now to go catch up on ikoafs; have a lovely week!