Reviews for He Never Knew
crazycats7 chapter 1 . 4/2
Very sweet story. I wish that is was a longer story. I would have like to see some of Charlotte's pov and Riley's. I would have like to have read about their therapy and would have been nice to have the family grow again with a new baby. Maybe even some outtake from college and when they Bella and Edward and had Katie.
Such a sweet and wonderful story. Thank you.
ccgnme chapter 1 . 3/16
Beautiful!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 3/4
This was heart melting, sad, and heart warming all rolled into one. An amazing storyline to read. It's a HEA, and this almost never goes this well or easily in real life, but it's a nice example of how we all wish it would go more often. This story is an "unfound gem" that deserves a spotlight.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 2/26
This was a wonderful story of love! You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing it with all of us here.
Kristal Victoria chapter 1 . 2/25
Absolutely loved this story... one of my all-time favorites!
NG chapter 1 . 2/23
Ounnnn
It was so sweet!
I loved it!
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 2/18
What I think? your amazing, wonderful, cannot wait to read whatever you write next!
:) sapho99
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/16
I really did love that it just wasn't long enough though. yes Katie was great and so was Riley he found that little sister he always wanted and she was not a spoiled brat he thought she might be
dinotopian chapter 1 . 1/31
Thank you!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good story. Sad life she had, good to have gotten away from her parents when she did. Emotions real for all concerned. Good to have gone for some professional help.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
A real tear jerker. Sweet and loving. :)
EdwardCullensMistressJeana chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i truly loved this short story, and i love how you make every character different with each story you write, a true gift you have, you make me laugh and cry and get so flustered that i want to reach thru my monitor and slap emmett upside the head too lol. im sure your other stories are just as amazing but im forever team edward, so thank you for sharing your stories with all of us
AnnaKatherineC chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I would love to see a future take of this little family! So SWEET I LOVE it
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This o/s was amazing to read. I enjoyed reading how strong Bella was in stepping up to help Edward in support with Riley. These situations are so realistic though, no-one ever thinks about the consequences of sexual relations while in college and just like this story it happens more often than not even today. Abstinence is obviously the top avoider of pregnancy and diseases but even then high school and college kids need better sex ed classes that actually educate them on these scenarios. I'm glad this turned into a HEA for all but it was sad to read about Charlottes life. Thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres