Reviews for Dared to Truth
cullensrule chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Jasper certainly knows how hide his true colors very well.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I guess that explains why Alice was at the party. It be interesting to see how the friends go after this revelation. What Bella and Edward did is so innocent and Alice and Jasper not. Quite frankly he is a coward. I have no respect for that.
Vampgirl Bitches Biteme chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
You can't live it here! You need to write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Is that it? Have you lost interest now?
Well done!
blueeyedcherry chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Oh no. She gave it up to Jasper! *shakes head* And Edward and Jessica ... Ish, ish, ish. Bella is a better woman than me cause I woulda left her sitting in his driveway.

The Frosted Flakes gesture was cute. As was her thank you note. It's too bad Edward didn't sneak back in and catch her in his bed. But I trust he'll have a smile on his face when he gets into his Alpha Bits tomorrow. :)

I wonder how long he'll be able to keep his the facade before caving and telling Bella how he feels? Or vice versa. Or how long Bella will tolerate Jasper before (hopefully) fleeing for Edward's arms.

Ohhh I want more. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update here. :)

blueeyedcherry chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Gah! All that hard work is about to go somewhere. Down the drain maybe? I hope not. Cause, as he said, Bella is with Jasper. And therefore really has no right to get upset with Edward...

Unfortunately the whole scenario did kinda fall right into line with what Rose has said about him in the past. *le sigh* Someone needs to give these two a little push toward one another. And a not-so-subtle one at that.

I think I've decided I don't like Jasper. Lol. But maybe he'll redeem himself in some way. He just seems too shady.

Kudos to Rose for helping teach Bella. I would have laughed my ass off if Edward had just rolled in on them with said props instead of knocking like he did. Hehe. ;)

blueeyedcherry chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Oh, Rose. My, my, my. I'm not exactly sure how she thinks needing knee pads is any less trashy than the behavior she thinks her brother has taken part in. But, it gave me a good giggle to know Emmett blabbed to Edward. And to see Edward share that fact with her.

Has she witnessed all the crazy, manwhore excursions of Edward? Or is she just going off of what she's heard through the high school grapevine? I'm curious to know.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jasper and Bella. I don't trust him. Of course having read the first chapter I know not to, but still, if I didn't know that much, I still don't think I would.

Hopefully everyone's true colors will show up soon - good, bad, ugly or whatever else they may be.

I love this group of kids. And with that I'm off to do more much needed catching up. ;)

NY13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
not much going on in this story
bonz245 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Very good chapter..thanks
AceSunshine chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Happy Birthday!

Edward just melts my heart. Cannot wait for him to get Bella's thank you note.

Jasper is a real idiot. Who treats their girlfriend like that.
SunflowerFran chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
This is the cutest story ever. Love that Edward bought the cereal, and told her she could use his room. How sweet. But he still slips up once in a while, but this is Edward we are talking about.
And Rose, so funny how protective she is towards Bella ... and how mean she is to Edward!
CassandraLowery chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Awwww, Edward is such a sweetie-and Rose is just plain AWFUL to him!

Actually, Rose is just plain awful, period. Why would Bella even hang out with her? Does she have a single redeeming quality? Not in this chapter, anyway.

Despite his foray with Jessica and his refusal to drive her home afterward (?), I feel so sorry for Edward and his missed opportunity/ies with a certain shy brunette. He's a good guy-very thoughtful. I mean, how many teen guys would remember a girl's favorite cereal and get it for her?

And spelling her name with his Alpha-Bits-so sweet! (Literally!)

And I feel sorry for Bella, too, and her choice of boyfriend. This Jasper is obviously ALL teenaged boy without a thought in his brain besides sex. And bragging about it to everyone-ew! I can't wait for Bella to ditch him...and soon!

Very intriguing dynamics here, m'dear! :)

Can't wait to read the next installment!

Cassandra :D
valentinesgenie chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I liked very much keep up the good work
TrulyOutrageous chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Great chapter! Rosalie is over the top and I hope she calms down with how mean and rude she is especially if all her animosity is from the kidnapping of her dolls. Love that Bella realized he bought the cereal just for her.
Scattycow chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Isn't it funny how Lauren and Jessica are irredeemable skanks, yet Edward, underneath his yukkiness, is just a poor misunderstood sweetheart.
Double standards abound as usual.
Sometimes us females are our own worst enemies.