Reviews for The Garden Gnome
Desertisle chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Lovely and sweet story. Thanks for writing it!
ginnydracoforever21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
So cute
DreamerInCaptivity chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Am I the only one who thought Porridge was a house elf until the end or is that just me being daft?
Boogum chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So I pretty much loved this. Porridge stole my heart right from the beginning.
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So CUTE! :D
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Haha. I love how this one introduces the exchange. It's so freaking cute, my smile won't go away. Great job. I also really liked the little explanation in the beginning about how Porridge ended up in the Weasley family. Funny and very adequate - poor Arthur!
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I absolutely love this! It's so cute and sweet. Totally a different perspective. :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is actually one of my favorite fics in the exchange. :)

Though the idea of a Muggle garden gnome is hilarious, the fic itself is actually kind of bittersweet. It is very well written, and so well characterized that we can actually see everyone reflected perfectly through the beady little eyes of Porridge. My favorite part is how it became more and more DG towards the end. And this:

/"You're a strange little witch sometimes, Ginny," Draco had replied to her./

Lol. How like you, Draco. XD
Samurai-Kagome chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
LOL I think this might be one of my favorites!

Even though this is a crackfic, I found this to be rather depressing. Especially the part where he's talking about how everyone had grown up and no one spoke to him as much anymore. And when he spoke about how Fred never returned, there was a loud THUD as my heart shuddered against my ribcage. It's strange how I experienced more emotion in that one sentence, FROM A VIEWPOINT OF A GARDEN GNOME, than many stories I've read.

And did I mention how I love that you included how Malfoy decided to join in on the craziness and talk to the gnome as well? I didn't even know I was smiling until I felt my face hurt from being contorted in such a deranged manner ahahaha.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Absolutely love it. It is perfect
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I'm pretty sure that gnome would enslave us all, if he could. Great story, very entertaining. ;)
idreamofdraco chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So adorable! I'm so glad that Ginny and Draco adopted poor, lonely Porridge! It sounds like he had a happy little life with the Weasleys. :)
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was hilarious.
scubarang chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
No one expected the little garden gnome to be the Emperor of the universe...