Reviews for Party night
Lorienfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I like this story! It's a great idea!
Teddy0407 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was really weird but I liked reading it.
LittleSilence chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Fall of Five is so sad, this fanfic really cheeried me up, thanx
nosuchthingastoomanyfandoms chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
It was really funny but what happened to ella? the description said she'd have a little crush but we didnt get to find out who it was. great comedy though
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved this story so much!
destinybroughtme chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
It's so cute! I thought Six and Nine would have something during their conversation though.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aw, cute. :3
pizzaaa chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I liked this! Will there be more?
Can't wait for the Marina x Eight fanfic!
notemilyb chapter 1 . 9/4/2013

Seriously, I am loving you so much rigt now. THANK YOU! I needed this! And our own date is SO. GOOD. OMYGOSH. I found it right after I read the fall of five, looking for some eight x marina to dry my tears. And you did! :") thank you for that story, and thank you for this one! :)
I quote books randomly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
was I the only one who wanted to kill Pittacus Lore at the end of Fall of Five and then sue him for emotional trauma? Yes? okay then...

Great story!
bookcrazy24 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Great one-shot! I love your stories!
Arctica Caerulea chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Good, another awesome fanfic. Will you've continuing this or will this be the only chapter? I hope that you can continue it because they really need to relax before saving the world! :)
-Arctic Blue
wrenthewriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
aw this is really cute. TOO BAD THE GARDE NEVER GET CUTE MOMENTS THANKS A LOT FOR NOTHING PITTACUS
Mysteryfanaticno1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Thank you for this story. This story is soooo cute. Nine was so funny. Update soon.
Ukeroo chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love this so much no kidding