Reviews for Escape the Day
The King in White chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Delish
Mariana Lestrange chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
LOVE IT!
Hope to see more of it. ;) Thanks for writing!
Phankam chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Sigyn is so badass, I love the way you depicted her. Loved your story :)
SnowLeopard7 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Wow! This is lovely squeal!
Huginn89 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Absolutely awesome masterpiece!
This last chapter was so full of mystery and darkness, but so poetic all the while.
Congratulations :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
It's actually suppose to be Vali and Narfi Lokison. Not Lokason, that's a misconception based on how it is pronounced.
Ynath Esrith chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
And wow! I actually like your version of Theoric in this! Boy, will he be in trouble if Sigyn succeeds & anyone finds out she helped him? Gotta give him kudos for courage & devotion.

Still rooting for Sigyn to successfully rescue Loki from the Asgardians.
Ynath Esrith chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I'm impressed by the way you worked in the Midgard serpent. And Sigyn is so brave I really will be disappointed if she fails.

Will she also meet a giant wolf in her travels?
Ynath Esrith chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh, I hope Sigyn's quest isn't doomed. Or, more specifically, Sigyn's & Loki's *children* aren't doomed. Since you're sort of re-imagining the myths.

I'd rather see Asgard burn, frankly. The fate of Vali and Narvi is what convinced me that Asgard deserved the fires of Surtr in the end.
legolasgirl77 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Ooooh he is so sweet. He is a really nice guy that Theoric.
But now I wonder how she is gonna save Loki ?!
And most of all ... I hope that the spell on her boys won't fade away while she will be saving Loki. Because I'm not sure that Theoric will be that nice !
legolasgirl77 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Waou I love the story with the snake ! Great idea.
Ahaha Sigyn has become a badass :p
legolasgirl77 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Arf she was lucky !
But Why does she think she is a Monster ? For being true to her feelings ? -'
legolasgirl77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Good beginning ! I wish we could have some Loki view but I'll guess it'll come at some point.
Just ... I wish the chapter was far more longer !
But it was good.
strangedazey chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Holy shiz, a sequel! I loved Discrete, the ending simply broke my heart, and I cannot wait to see what's in store for Loki and Sigyn. I hope they get their happy ending that Loki was shown by the Tesseract. You're way of writing Loki is just simply breathtaking and I can't wait for the next chapter
Xaad chapter 1 . 9/1/2013