Reviews for Justice League Ponyland
APatchOfSunlight chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Gawd if this is not the most hilarious thing I have read all night. Great work!

Not to be taken seriously in the slightest, but then it was not meant to and yet it still happens to possess lovely moments of adorableness from Booster and Beetle even and something that can be called a plot if you don't look at it directly.

Thanks for this,

-Josey
Guest chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Please update this! I love this story!
WeirdRaptor chapter 25 . 3/6/2012
I love this story, are you going to finish it someday, LM?
CPAnthoni chapter 25 . 2/1/2012
This is the most bizarre thing I have ever come across. Bravo!
Skye Silverwing chapter 25 . 10/26/2011
First of all, great story so far. Really well done, can't wait to see more.

Second, Batman needs to come into Ponyland in an attempt to seek the other two out with intent on rescuing Beetle and Booster, only to find himself caught up in the aftermath of their passing. I can picture the dark, serious, Brooding, Dark Knight of Gotham trying to reason with the angry Queen Majestic and her guards on the behalf of his fellow heroes.

Third, Beetle and Booster should find out that word has spread through many of the Pony Kingdoms, forcing Munchy to suggest hiding in the one place no pony (of elf) in their right mind would ever deliberately go without a good reason. Her place of origin, the Mysterious Everfree Forest (not saying that I know anything about the old MLP series, or your characters, of course, but Everfree forest seems like the kind of place that could turn a Filly into a meat eater). Everfree Forest also happens to border Equestria, very near a town Omen has not tried to rob blind (yet) called Ponyville, which is not far from the Equestrian Capitol of Canterlot.

After that, all sorts of minor interactions can ensue. Munchy makes a mortal enemy in Fluttershy because the rabbits were tasty, Pinkie Pie decides she enjoys hanging out with Booster and Beetle, because they are a riot, Twilight assists Beetle in figuring out why their tech is not working, Rarity gets a hold of both heroes' costumes and makes some aesthetic changes, Omen tries to avoid all the members of the Apple family because of a surprising connection with them in his past, Rainbow Dash hears about Batman from Booster and Beetle and develops a crush, so when word reaches Ponyville that he is looking for the other two, she goes to retrieve him, only to return to find that Booster and the others were run out of Ponyville because Munchy tried to eat the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
nick012000 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Out of curiosity, are you going to write any more now that there's that new My Little Pony cartoon?
Minirowan chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Now this is pure humor. Every chapter brings a ton of laughs! I especially love Majesty's little breakdown along with Batman and J'onn's convo over the oreos; hilarious!

Booster and Blue Bettle are, in my opinion, the best candidates for landing in Ponyland. Although, I'd love to see how Batman would react to the total opposite of his home turf. That, would be an awesome read if written just right.

Anyway, I hope you update soon!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
Made of win, made of of so much win... :,D You will forever be in legend and myth for such joy and adventure...
Rista-liehna chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
I can't believe it! You updated! Thankyou so much-I absolutely adore this madness!
Ardwolf chapter 25 . 7/19/2010
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Another chapter of this beloved insanity! Here's hoping many more chapters follow-QUICKLY. :)

This story is simply a work of art, I am *SO* glad you took it up again. Please, please, please don't stop until it's finished! (bowing furred head) This has got to be one of my favorite stories on the site.

Well done. Absolutely top drawer.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 25 . 7/16/2010
This fic makes me all nostalgic when I read it... I was fourteen when I started... and now I'm 22...
Madripoor Rose chapter 25 . 7/15/2010
Bwa-hah-ha...loved this! The whole Munchy is part of the team and this is how teams work speech. The ribbons. The elf-girl leading Booster off. Beetle and the blacksmith! And Booster's absolute disgust at learning frolic means dancing!

In conclusion: Yay!
Thursdaynext chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
A cannabalistic pony? Ponyland with a flawed justice system? Ponies saying words like arson and pyromaniac... .EVER.
Writersaurus Rex chapter 24 . 1/19/2010
This is one of the best (and best-written) stories I've found on . I especially enjoy how you've captured the atmosphere and atmosphere of the classic Giffen Justice League stories (not being a My Little Pony person, I don't know how well that went, but I can only assume that you managed to capture their essence as well). I found myself laughing out loud several times.

I am looking forward to the next installment
fizzywindwhistler48 chapter 24 . 1/13/2010