Reviews for Harry Potter & The Sniper
cathern.cain chapter 2 . 3/14
I am really enjoying this one and would love to see it develop further.
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
The Harry in this story would be way to intelligent to let Dumbledore have 'home field advantage' and attending Hogwarts. Since Harry has an employer however Dumbledore might be able to hire Harry to take care of Voldemort But it's hard to see how Harry would put himself so much under the control of a man who he knows means him serious hurt.
Goose chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I was somewhat interested until the typical "evil Dumbledore" cliche was thrown in my face. Why can't people be original anymore? Jesus.
Blackplant chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Hermione killing a Basilisk with a shotgun? Awesome. I'll read more for cynical hilarity and badassery.
Danorac chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Really neat idea here, I like this Harry, he is fancy. I cannot instantly see any writing issues, which is a good sign, and the plot seems solid enough. All in all, this seems like the beginning of an amazing story, and I do hope you update this soon.
Milagro626 chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Interesting story. What is the frequency of your postings do you think? Looking forward to seeing the next installment.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Good update
starboy454 chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
excellent update
dennisud chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Love this Harry! Hope to see how he developed into such a craw in Bumble-bees arse!

dennisud
Philosophize chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I don't suppose this will include H/Hr, will it?
geetac chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Love theline
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Damn! This was starting to get very interesting! I was really hoping fro several chapters as I'd love to read Bubblebrains' reaction to Harry turning up at Hogwash training a vastly different type of magic. Not mention a fully train sniper for the mob. It's two years and three months since this was posted and it a shame it wasn't continued.
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
it's a great start to a very promising fic I look forward to further chapters and anything else you may be wright
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Bloody brilliant start looking forward to more
excellent thank you