Reviews for Privacy
Melancholic Yuu chapter 1 . 2/5
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
XD
That was entertaining. Thanks for writing this!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
"Back off bitch, he's mine now." Oh my god, Levi. xD This was funny and cute and just a bit angsty and I love it.
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very cute Love the facebook talk :D
Anonimoose chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Awe this was so sweet!
Great story, please keep writing more stories in the future!
AlmiraAl chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
You really.. *speechless*
You know, I don't very understand at first I read this, but, the one thing I know and I remember is..
I LAUGHING SO HARD AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR TILL' MY MOM YELL AT ME XD
All thus facebook thing and their name just make me can't hold my laugh :))
And the moment that Eren Yelled at the mountain and then Levi came, It's very something and it's become my favorite part XD
And, great ! You just make my flu get worst :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
omfg I laughed so hard I was grinning all the way through this just a fluffy and absolutely hilarious. Eren was adorbe omg it was just so funny! I will be reading this again an have it saved in my tabs for whenever I feel like I need to smile :)
ArthursShadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I laughed really loud reading this, thank you! The comments at the end did me in _

Lovely story!
Harada misao chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Its 1:26AM and I haven't slept in two days.
I think I've got you beat
MidnightDarkRose chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was absolutely great! I loved reading it SOOO much! :D
Noelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Literally one of the funniest stories I've read thus far. XD awesome job!
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was great!
babo123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh god this was a cracker of a story! I really liked how you meshed all these social media mediums into your story. Pat on the back for the Facebook parts, it must have been tedious but worth it :D !
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Holy. Shit. Even if I think it's OOC and can be random sometimes, this is amazing!
mamita chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love that Levi dominate a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
CuteGayBoy chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD THANK YOU, AND YMIR'S FACEBOOK NAME, YUSHHHH!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »