Reviews for Privacy
AlmiraAl chapter 1 . 1/14
You really.. *speechless*
You know, I don't very understand at first I read this, but, the one thing I know and I remember is..
I LAUGHING SO HARD AND ROLLING ON THE FLOOR TILL' MY MOM YELL AT ME XD
All thus facebook thing and their name just make me can't hold my laugh :))
And the moment that Eren Yelled at the mountain and then Levi came, It's very something and it's become my favorite part XD
And, great ! You just make my flu get worst :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
omfg I laughed so hard I was grinning all the way through this just a fluffy and absolutely hilarious. Eren was adorbe omg it was just so funny! I will be reading this again an have it saved in my tabs for whenever I feel like I need to smile :)
ArthursShadow chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I laughed really loud reading this, thank you! The comments at the end did me in _

Lovely story!
Harada misao chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Its 1:26AM and I haven't slept in two days.
I think I've got you beat
MidnightDarkRose chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was absolutely great! I loved reading it SOOO much! :D
Noelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Literally one of the funniest stories I've read thus far. XD awesome job!
Axelicious Roxorpantz chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was great!
babo123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh god this was a cracker of a story! I really liked how you meshed all these social media mediums into your story. Pat on the back for the Facebook parts, it must have been tedious but worth it :D !
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Holy. Shit. Even if I think it's OOC and can be random sometimes, this is amazing!
mamita chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love that Levi dominate a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
OH MY GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD OH MY GOD THANK YOU, AND YMIR'S FACEBOOK NAME, YUSHHHH!
Shidou chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
cleaningismylife and greeneyeboy...first thing already made me LMAO

yea...the last facebook conversations is the BEST XDDDD
I cracked so bad lol

AWWWW love Levi x Eren (with Levi top XD)
dion19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
so cute, funny and endearing XD
goldluka chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
i love you, author-san
ReallyRitsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh my god . Your stories never fail to amuse me . Just omg . xD I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WHEN I WAS READING THE ENDING ! LIKE ! IT WAS NIGHTTIME & I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE THE NEIGHBORS ! xD Ohmygosh . xD I look forward to more of your stories ! Especially , the Eren & Levi stories ! xD