Reviews for Lagniappe
Sapho99 chapter 14 . 14h
I'm not usually a complainer, but that's the ending? WTF
I am so disappointed
divyvicki chapter 10 . 4/12
Don't blame Itzy for being ticked at everyone.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 4/12
I'm glad u included Charlie's story, but I don't understand why he wouldn't come and see Bella?
divyvicki chapter 8 . 4/12
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 4/12
So glad u expanded this. Love it.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 4/12
Why am I getting the feeling that they're going to end up in the same place.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 4/12
I'm a little confused about why Itzy was ready to give up when she learned Dink's age.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 4/12
I love what u have done with these characters.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/30
Hmmm, wonder where he needs to go.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/30
Delightful!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/30
I don't know who recommended tis story to me, but I've had it on my TBR list for a while now and am finally getting the chance to read it. Loved the first chapter. Great start.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm totally confused...does this story have anything to do with Twilight, Edward, or Bella?
Sapphire769 chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
I am going to finish this story since it's a pretty good read but this Authors Comment at the end of this chapter is making this be the last story of yours I read and I will make sure not to recommend you to any of my fan fiction friends. You may not agree with all the NAACP does and have done but you have to understand why they would take offense to something like that movie in the good ole' USA.
Jordache chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You have to say : tu m'as envouté not tu m'as ravi and je te veux, not je veux que vous.
Je doute que j'aurais assez une fois que je t'ai eu : I doubt i'll ever get enough once i have you.
luvyateamedward chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Thanks for the great read! Loved your story.