Reviews for Trials of the Sea
FUNNY Sarcasm chapter 25 . 1/11
"Jackson Nightshade stop slacking" if i was there it would take all my will power not to snap
Haven2014c chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I didn’t write any reviews with your story “sun championed “. So I continue reading your story and I fall in love with your story. Awesome
Charlee56 chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
The Romans trained those gladiators who possessed a great degree of amidexterity, to fight with two swords. These men were considered the cream of the crop. They were called 'Dimachaerus' (singular). For Percy to be trained (or, especially to train himself!) on this two handed sword technique would be a great feat, indeed!
And one more thing; it's "Teach". Not "Thatch". Edward Teach, aka Blackbeard.
Ant1054927 chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
I disagree with your thoughts on Artemis yes she has killed many but she has also saved many and gives young girls homes and family besides she is not evil nor is she perfect but she has done good and bad stuff maybe you should add at the end or in the middle her changing her views and not trying to kill Percy or Zoe trying to kill him.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Also, I didn't read the first book, and I found the story really enjoyable. It added to the intrigue of the characters. I would recommend reading the first one last as a sort of prequel.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/11/2017
Absolutely wonderful. Fanfics are usually sappy, cheesy and cliché; this was none of those. I really enjoyed it. Ariadne had to be my favourite character. Her entire portrayal was amazing. Plus I really love the bold step taken in making annabeth a sort of minor character. It's so different.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wanted Triton to have more interaction with Percy in the books!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Yayyy! I'm so happy you wrote this sequel! Ty!
Scipio Marcellus chapter 16 . 1/27/2017
I actually agree with you about how you potray zoe and are both cruel bi*** only wish is to see them on their would make my day
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Thank you for this story. This is really the first story I've read that actually seems realistic.
shivakantha chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Ah! The mentor is Rhea, isn't it?
April chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
Your OCs are truly amazing and I really like the way you built up their characters and the way they became who they are now. I'm not sure why but next to Ariadne, my favorite would have to be Deianira. She's just a really interesting character.

I actually like the way you portrayed Zoe because I find it more realistic than the other versions of her when she just suddenly developed feelings for Percy. I haven't really been big fans of those stories related to Artemis and the hunt because I find the changes from hating Percy to loving him too bizzare. The way that Percy just follows their orders and seemingly have no mind or feelings of his own irks me, which is why I appreciate the fact that you added those quarrels between him and Zoe especially that moment in the previous chapter where his anger just exploded.

I also like the fact that Percy is confused and quite innocent when it came to his feelings of love and such. It makes him closer to the canon Percy that we all love and it also adds to support the fact that he is barely a teenager being just thirteen (if I got the age right).

The only thing I have to say (that I'm pretty sure the majority of your fans would agree with) is that I'm really looking forward to his "destiny" and won't mind if you speed it up a little bit :P

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
LOL MAKE PERCY AND RHEA HUSBAN AND WIFE HALARIOUS
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Yo Malcolm, how will your tactics win calture the flag if you can't even say a sentence correctly?! It isn't me and my siblings, it's my siblings and I!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
I just wanted to mention that in the percy jackson universe Rhea has green eyes, not brown. I know it is a minor thing but it just bugged me a little bit.