Reviews for Trials of the Sea
RiptideFTW chapter 16 . 7/25
I know you're already done with this story and the sequel is up, and no matter how much I enjoy Perzoe and Pertemis stories, I've always seen it similarly to you. 3000 years of injustice and suddenly Zoƫ/Artemis is perfect amazing person... Nope. The hunters killed men who probably had families at home, those men were probably just hunting for their families, passing by the hunters camps and Artemis or her hunters would kill them leaving their family to starve, or resort to terrible ways to get money. If you look at it like that Artemis and her hunters hurt a lot more maidens than she helped.
AdrielSkoniAchlys chapter 11 . 7/25
I have done some research and the only conclusion I can confide in as to concerning the "mentor's" identity is the Titaness Themis. Granted, this is extremely unstable, but it's all I have for now.
rushenair chapter 26 . 7/22
A 9 year old (Carissa) read the True Child of Chaos. An amazing fic...but her childhood had been changed/ruined forever.
3 chapter 25 . 6/25
I loved it! Hope you can finish this series soon! - 3
AW0L chapter 18 . 6/21
Well fuck those people that complain, it's your story, you do what you fucking want :)
eknae11 chapter 25 . 6/12
Hey this is an awesome story thank you for writing it and I cannot wait to read what you come up with next. Keep up the excellent work.
Antony444 chapter 25 . 6/10
Good story .Will await eagerly the third episode , as it looks like things are going to change massively .
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 25 . 6/7
DUDE! this story is AWESOME. so AWESOME in fact that I NEED to use caps. and you're writing is AMAZING. I kinda' want Annabeth to die a horrible and painfull death. cause of want she has done to Percy (like turning camp against him and liein about him).oh and by the way you've got to be 1 of the best FF writers of ALL time. also you're Athena is seems to be smarter then Rick's. but I HATE her. and how she can break the Ancient Laws and get away with it.

Lord Romulus Malfoy V
Akirasenju666 chapter 25 . 6/5
This was an awesome story, i can't wait for the sequel!
Mickey chapter 25 . 5/17
Can't wait to read more
amerdism chapter 25 . 5/17
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Carissa chapter 25 . 4/30
Even though I am 9 yrs old, I still go around looking for good stories. This goes in the top 10, along with the pre-quell, Champion of the Sun. Oh and, here's my top 10.
#1. Trials of the Sea
#6. Whispering Secrets
#7. Warring Secrets
#8. The Four Elements of Chaos
#9. The True Child of Chaos
#10. Back to the Way I Was.
You should read them! (#7 and #8 are NOT completed)
gryffind0rk chapter 1 . 4/28
I've been reading this story for a while now and i must say, it's brilliant, i haven't been able to review as i was reading the fics on my phone. This is one of the best Percy Jackson fanfics on this site! It's well written and both of the installments have fun, interesting story lines. Even though i am only half-way through this one, i cannot wait for the next fic! Keep up the good work.
Benapalooza chapter 25 . 4/27
*series of clapping*
I love this story. I've been here since the beginning of the first installment(although, this is my first review). I can't wait for the next one. You provide an exciting break from the dreary cliches of the PJO fandom. So when I found this gem stashed among the many 'Annabeth goes to Goode' and 'Chaos' slurs, I was happy beyond measure. This was worth the wait!
Valdusanihilate chapter 1 . 4/12
Hey man I just wanted to say I love this story I found the first one last week and I've already read them all! I can't wait for the next one!