Reviews for Take My Heart
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
SO HOT!
ava chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
In the next chapter to add drama maybe skip to few months and clara go into premature labour. The baby and the doctor bond in the care unit and they finally get to take their baby home in their carseat. The sit and comfort each other before hand praying their baby will be okay.
lisabann chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
Just finished reading this all in one go. What a sweet, wonderful story! I like the way you tied in Gallifrey and included River as a shady lady.
It's no wonder Clara ended up preggers the way she & the Doctor went at it! :-) I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner!
Once again, it's a great story!
inthelittledoctor chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS AND JUST THANK YOU!
inthelittledoctor chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
MY HEART IS SO WARM AND FLUFFY! I JUST CANT! THIS IS JUST! YOU GO GET HER DOCTOR!
inthelittledoctor chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I don't know if I should hate you or not. You said not to hate you, so I guess I won't. I'm crying though. This isn't good. Blimey, I'm gonna need some tissues or something. Anyway, I loved this chapter to death and I can't wait to finish the story! T'was very sad though.
Bring me the DW chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
OMGEH, MY FEELS. THIS IS JUST SO WONDERFUL AND I LOVE IT AND I MUST READ ALL OF THIS NOW!
SomethingCleverHopefully chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
This was the sweetest fic I have ever had the pleasure to read. I hope to read more of your work. (_)
RosieLynn chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I. Love. This. Story. So. Much! I've been reading it for the past two days and it was simply fantastic! I love the way you ended it. Looking forward to your other Whoffle fics!
whoufflelover chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
awwww! the story is already done! wow... you should totally make a short fan fiction of them getting married.
whoufflelover chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
you are killing me! please make them get back together! or im going to cry... i absolutely hate river more than i already did now.
whoufflelover chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Clara better come back into the Doctor arms again after chapter 12 and kiss him senselessly!
whoufflelover chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
river must have a good reason to come here! i dont want her to come back and make the doctor second guess clara because then i am gonna flip out! this is insane!
whoufflelover chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
why does river have to be such a bitch!
whoufflelover chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
this is so funny... i seem to giggle or squeak at the cute moments. i just love how you make them seem like the best couple in the entire universe! the Doctor is so happy and so is Clara they are just beautiful!