Reviews for If I Can See It And Feel It
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/2
Did you ever do a sequel to this? It's done so beautifully, it would be a shame to see their story so unresolved. Here's hoping there's more, and thank you for sharing!

CT.
Elystaa chapter 1 . 1/28
Very well written and a wonderfully romantic.
kelseydk chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Just randomly watch the mummy yesterday and decided to fanfiction a story. At first it's was intimidating being so long and a one shot... but jeez u have a talent! This story is unbelievably amazing! Wow!
Nesiy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I found your fic around 3 years ago and I'm reading it for the 3rd time... it's just a good story! Thnak you. :)
kayhager chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is wonderful! I love the pairing! Best story of them by far!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
plz make the next chapter soon i loved it so far :)
ukicha chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i've just recently read this and i didn't stop until finished please continue i'd like to see where this goes... thks this was a great read.
windchild04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! That was epic! I love it! Now i have to see what else you've written lol but really this is ny favorite mummy fanfic EVER! XD XD
Booker10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
PIZZZ TELL ME THIs ISNT ABANDONED! EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN 9 YEaRS

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lady Labrat chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
R u going to put up the second story & r u going the finish the story. The one i'm talking about is Beyond the Senses. If If I can See it and feel it is done then why does it not say complete.
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
An utterly amazing, addictivce story! Here I clicked on expecting to get a little oneshot and instead I get a full length fic! I love how true to the cannon characters you keep everyone while still managing the unlikely pairing of Evie and Imhotep. As an avid Ancient Egypt fan I am just delighted with the background knowledge and attention to detail you have included with regards to Imhotep, the tombs, the beilief system, etc. And that bittersweet ending was the perfect way to wrap everythign up. I really just cannot stress enough how fantastic this story is!
readbycandlelight chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was sooo amazingly well written. Thank you for this : ) I love this unconventional pairing so much but it's not really a big fandom so I haven't found many Evie/Imhotep stories that have fed my craving for this pairing... This story totally did. I felt like I was transported to Egypt and swept away in a sandy adventure! I really appreciate the research and care you've put into this fic. The sequel is just as amazing 3 Thank you thank you thank you!
huddyaimee chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
i read this last year some time...i loved it to bits, and i couldnt believe it when you wrote it so long ago...i also couldnt believe that you hadnt done anymore on it...it was a really amazing fic...if you're still out there, would it be possible to get a sequal?
vampirelover2009 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Whats she going to do in Hamunaptra? Are you going to update soon? BTW THIS is the BEST story EVER!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I was really hoping Imhotep would stay with Evy. Or at least have the gods give him back after judging him worthy. Maybe you wrote a sequel? I hope so!