Reviews for If I Can See It And Feel It
svet chapter 1 . 3/4
one hell of a ending ... a huge cliffhanger
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13
Ohh it's good so far what next
FANGIRLofLIFE chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please continue, this is amazing!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Ok so I totally loved this story, Imhotep is totally misunderstood, and I love the fact that you made Evie his new shining star that could guide him out of the darkness that his love Anck-su-namun had basically condemned him too with her treachery. well now I have to go search your page to see if you have an updated continuation!

Lol anyway great story, I loved it!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Did you ever do a sequel to this? It's done so beautifully, it would be a shame to see their story so unresolved. Here's hoping there's more, and thank you for sharing!

CT.
Elystaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Very well written and a wonderfully romantic.
kelseydk chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Just randomly watch the mummy yesterday and decided to fanfiction a story. At first it's was intimidating being so long and a one shot... but jeez u have a talent! This story is unbelievably amazing! Wow!
Nesiy Lemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I found your fic around 3 years ago and I'm reading it for the 3rd time... it's just a good story! Thnak you. :)
kayhager chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is wonderful! I love the pairing! Best story of them by far!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
plz make the next chapter soon i loved it so far :)
ukicha chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i've just recently read this and i didn't stop until finished please continue i'd like to see where this goes... thks this was a great read.
windchild04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! That was epic! I love it! Now i have to see what else you've written lol but really this is ny favorite mummy fanfic EVER! XD XD
Booker10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
PIZZZ TELL ME THIs ISNT ABANDONED! EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN 9 YEaRS

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lady Labrat chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
R u going to put up the second story & r u going the finish the story. The one i'm talking about is Beyond the Senses. If If I can See it and feel it is done then why does it not say complete.
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
An utterly amazing, addictivce story! Here I clicked on expecting to get a little oneshot and instead I get a full length fic! I love how true to the cannon characters you keep everyone while still managing the unlikely pairing of Evie and Imhotep. As an avid Ancient Egypt fan I am just delighted with the background knowledge and attention to detail you have included with regards to Imhotep, the tombs, the beilief system, etc. And that bittersweet ending was the perfect way to wrap everythign up. I really just cannot stress enough how fantastic this story is!