Reviews for If I Can See It And Feel It
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
plz make the next chapter soon i loved it so far :)
ukicha chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i've just recently read this and i didn't stop until finished please continue i'd like to see where this goes... thks this was a great read.
windchild04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! That was epic! I love it! Now i have to see what else you've written lol but really this is ny favorite mummy fanfic EVER! XD XD
Booker10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
PIZZZ TELL ME THIs ISNT ABANDONED! EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN 9 YEaRS

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lady Labrat chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
R u going to put up the second story & r u going the finish the story. The one i'm talking about is Beyond the Senses. If If I can See it and feel it is done then why does it not say complete.
Friglit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
An utterly amazing, addictivce story! Here I clicked on expecting to get a little oneshot and instead I get a full length fic! I love how true to the cannon characters you keep everyone while still managing the unlikely pairing of Evie and Imhotep. As an avid Ancient Egypt fan I am just delighted with the background knowledge and attention to detail you have included with regards to Imhotep, the tombs, the beilief system, etc. And that bittersweet ending was the perfect way to wrap everythign up. I really just cannot stress enough how fantastic this story is!
readbycandlelight chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was sooo amazingly well written. Thank you for this : ) I love this unconventional pairing so much but it's not really a big fandom so I haven't found many Evie/Imhotep stories that have fed my craving for this pairing... This story totally did. I felt like I was transported to Egypt and swept away in a sandy adventure! I really appreciate the research and care you've put into this fic. The sequel is just as amazing 3 Thank you thank you thank you!
huddyaimee chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
i read this last year some time...i loved it to bits, and i couldnt believe it when you wrote it so long ago...i also couldnt believe that you hadnt done anymore on it...it was a really amazing fic...if you're still out there, would it be possible to get a sequal?
vampirelover2009 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Whats she going to do in Hamunaptra? Are you going to update soon? BTW THIS is the BEST story EVER!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I was really hoping Imhotep would stay with Evy. Or at least have the gods give him back after judging him worthy. Maybe you wrote a sequel? I hope so!
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Is there more to the story or is that it?
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
OMB! Please don't leave it there! xx No... It was SO GOOD tho! _ Hope to read more from you soon!
Seducing Reason chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
...And that's it? Nothing else? Alright, going to look for a sequel. *looks* Hey...
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh I loved it! An excellent read. Although I think if you seperated this into differet chapters instead of lopping it all on one page, you would definitely get more readers. For some people seeing such a long piece can be intimidating and driving them away. Which would be a shame because you did a spectacular job! XP Keep up the good work!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
D: it's not over, is it? Oh no