Reviews for If I Can See It And Feel It
ACorf chapter 1 . 10/4
Wow, what a story! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 1 . 2/10
Loved it! What a cliffhanger!
svet chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
one hell of a ending ... a huge cliffhanger
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Ohh it's good so far what next
FANGIRLofLIFE chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please continue, this is amazing!
QueenLyssa chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Ok so I totally loved this story, Imhotep is totally misunderstood, and I love the fact that you made Evie his new shining star that could guide him out of the darkness that his love Anck-su-namun had basically condemned him too with her treachery. well now I have to go search your page to see if you have an updated continuation!

Lol anyway great story, I loved it!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Did you ever do a sequel to this? It's done so beautifully, it would be a shame to see their story so unresolved. Here's hoping there's more, and thank you for sharing!

CT.
Elystaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Very well written and a wonderfully romantic.
kelseydk chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Just randomly watch the mummy yesterday and decided to fanfiction a story. At first it's was intimidating being so long and a one shot... but jeez u have a talent! This story is unbelievably amazing! Wow!
Nesiy Lemon chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I found your fic around 3 years ago and I'm reading it for the 3rd time... it's just a good story! Thnak you. :)
kayhager chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is wonderful! I love the pairing! Best story of them by far!
ZayZay1221 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
plz make the next chapter soon i loved it so far :)
ukicha chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i've just recently read this and i didn't stop until finished please continue i'd like to see where this goes... thks this was a great read.
windchild04 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! That was epic! I love it! Now i have to see what else you've written lol but really this is ny favorite mummy fanfic EVER! XD XD
Booker10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011