Reviews for From The Ashes
Cyotfs chapter 15 . 3/31
Great story, though bittersweet right from the start. Very pleasant to read, and really good writing.
Corianna15 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
That was the most interesting, creative and original PR story I have read so far. It kept me wanting to read the next chapter instead of going to sleep! Awesome.
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love this. So creative and original.
jwstahle chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I loved this story so much. As heartbreaking as it was that they could not be together and Tommy got the family he always wanted but most likely will never see again *heartbreaking that* I loved this a lot.
purrfus chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Action packed - in more ways than one.
purrfus chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Tommy's musings were very helpful. Nice to know I'm not just being overly paranoid.
purrfus chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Lots of information provided in a very entertaining way. Kudos.
purrfus chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Nice. Glad to see Billy. He was my favorite, the few times I saw the show.
purrfus chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Didn't really follow the show, and don't generally read Power Rangers fic, but I saw this on a favorites list and was intrigued.

The mix and match of realities, and writing work together really well.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 15 . 3/17/2009
Really liked this... good work.
hewhoreaps chapter 15 . 10/5/2008
That was a highly interesting story and reason for Kim to send the letter.

Though I get the feeling Tommy is still going to get chewed out when he finally joins the grid
general-joseph-dickson chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I have never done a family tree before and used yours as a template. I must say these things are confusing.
Kibou Yami chapter 15 . 3/21/2006
lol, love the ending. This was a fantastic story and very realistic too. I very much enjoyed it. Happy writing!
little dragon 25 chapter 15 . 9/3/2005
great story I really liked it I hope you will continue the good work
CathyD chapter 15 . 6/26/2005
Wow, I just finished reading this fic, and absolutely loved it. It took me almost two days to do it (had to keep stopping to chase the little ones lol), and it was totally worth it! I was sad to see it end, when it was finally over. You did such a good job with it. I can't even start to comment on everything I would like to, I don't have the room or time. I'm SO glad to have found this fic, it's truly in my top 5 PR fics now.

The one thing I can/will say about this fic, is that (and this may sound *really* stupid/corny lol) in several parts of the fic, I got the chills while reading a section -mainly they were conversations. I can count with one hand the number of times that has happened while reading a fic (and over the last 5 years I've read TONS of them). It usually takes quite a bit to give me the chills, but you certainly accomplished that with this fic. Sorry I can't give any examples at the moment, there were too many instances to remember any one in particular. It may not sound like much, but to me -if a story can give me the chills that's better than a story that can make me cry. It's more emotional to me... yeah, kinda silly but that's the way I am. lol

Anyway, just wanted to say that I loved the fic, and even though Tommy and Kimberly didn't end up together -physically- I liked the ending. I like how he knew she was still there, even if not in body... and I about died laughing when it ended with her yelling at him. That was a good touch. OK, I'm off to read the Special Ending. :)