Reviews for Metropolis Confidential
Kit Merlot chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
This was such an adorable and beautifully romantic fic-Great work :)
Jessesonlylover chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
A couple of things: your grammar is good and you have a great story idea, however, you are lowering the intelligence level of your readers and yourself by using the email format. A story like this needs proper formatting and it seems like you are avoiding the whole writing proccess by doing it this way. Also, you need to work on character development, you can tell that you are writing from your age group and that is not the age of the characters. For example, thirty-year-old men do not put smiley faces in their e-mails...they just don't. Smiley faces in general are highly frowned upon anyway, but especially coming from a thirty-year-old man. It's really bad karma.
KanSol chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
This was great! But, is it really finish.
Draconious chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
Wow. That was too cool. You should write another one in the same style. I mean it.

Cool.

Draconious
lil chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
This is truly original. I loved it.
MinnieMay chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
Great job, this is such a cute and funny little fic! I thought it was a very orginal idea using emails to convey the action of the story. I love the fact that you used Clark and Lana in there too. Great job!
BeckyLEXcite chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
This fic was great - a very original twist on the ChLex shipper which was superbly done. Your characterisation was wonderful and really came shining through, even when the story is written in such a quirky style... e-mail can often be an impersonal form of communication and the fact that you managed to convey so much is a credit to your strong writing style. Can't wait to read more of your work
muhammedallia chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
What a cute story. I love smiling at these quirky happy pieces:)
Kerry chapter 4 . 9/18/2002
This was great - I really enjoyed it. Well done!
Dontia chapter 4 . 9/18/2002
This is a very hard way to write a story and you're doing an admirable job of it. Keep up the good work.
mythirdeye chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
hehe. LL. nice one
Gemini chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
Oh yayness! I loved how you explained the telephone conversation through the e-mail... very smart;)
Merrie chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
Another wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read the next one! One small thing though, as fun as the emailing back and forth between your characters is, do you think you can write some real world chapters? Maybe it's just me, but the email thing is getting a bit repitious. Anyway, sorry to nag, keep up the great work! Chlexyness rules!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
I just had the crappiest day and this story just fixed it all...you're an amazing writer thank you for sharing your gift.
mythirdeye chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
First new concept of a fanfic I've read, and am seriously enjoying it. Please update soon :)