Reviews for 48 Hours
Georgio chapter 6 . 5/3
You know, I think Raven is the funniest drunk ever. She sounds like a four year old.
Tigeresscrazy chapter 6 . 2/4
This is so funny wonder if any one will tell raven about this when she's back to normal lol
silvermoonskies chapter 6 . 1/27
wheres the rest (pouting face) this is perfect and i can perfectly imagine what would be happing. i love it
LostRaven chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Please hurry, I need more!
Idealist101 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I've been reading all your teen titans fanfictions and they're all pretty good but why haven't you finished any of your stories? If you need help with an ending I'm sure all the other readers and I can help.
TheFaultInTheFandoms chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
AWWWWWW
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
cantwaittoreadnextupdate! hopeyougetsomegoodideas! ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Wow, I can see huge improvement from the first chapter to the sixth chapter. I'm also really glad that you spelled ado instead of a due that really bothered me anyways great story I'd like to see more in the future and now I'm rambling.
Epoch95 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Lmao I really want to see where you take this story!
Psuedonymous chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Really fun fanfic. What should happen at the beach, I don't know. Maybe Aqua-lad can show up. That could be funny.
moonlight46 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
This is great story! I think that with her like this her emotions are changing like a normal person so maybe when she on the beach she & Beast Boy should have an "accident" to which her love emotion shows up. p Hope this helps you. Thankz for reading!
Kaarlinaa chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Yes an update! Well I would like to see a lot of flirting going on. And yeah maybe a kiss or two? Question does bb like Rae? Well, yeah and maybe some funny scenes too.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Thank you for FINALLY UPDATING your story.

At the beach, Raven should build a sand castle. A very large, very elaborate sand castle, that uses up most of the sand on the beach. A castle big enough for all the kids on the beach to play in. Surely with her powers, she could manage that, don't you think?
MushuFireLorde chapter 5 . 6/9/2014