Reviews for 48 Hours
misao1000 chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
I found the story to be really good and funny. I did add to my alert list, but considering that it has been three years since you have updated, I have a feeling that this story is dead.
ttraven176 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Yes, you updated! I'm so so happy! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Thank you so much for updating, I love this story so much! Take your time with continuing, I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Omg! I've been eating so long for a new chapter! Thank you so much for updating! I love this story so much!
Santoramon chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
Love the story and the ideas, it really nice. wish you make longer chapter tho. But keep it up.
TitanFanLove101 chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
OMG I get the FAIRYTAIL reference you pulled a quick one on me . Any ways I love that you are writing again ! Keep it up
XxCaptainPirateKingxX chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I applaud you! That is perfection! Happy. I am so glad that you put that in there! I applaud you! Love the story by the way! Keep writing! PEACE!
MaxIsMe chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I understood that last reference! I love this story
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Nice to see another post, even a short one.

Try, please, to get more sleep. You'll kill yourself if you keep that up.
TheGPWriter chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
...*
TheGPWriter chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
All of sudden she is crazy again, and with BB's suit?
TheGPWriter chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Why didn't Raven get mad when BB entered her room and since when does she act this way and with BB, she usually just throws him out the window, not arguments.
TheGPWriter chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
That was SUPER adorable BBRae!
TheGPWriter chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Just want to know, does he have a crush on her that made him d all these nice things for her and what about Star and Rob..?
TheGPWriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
No offense, when I read this, I thought to myself, Raven doesn't giggle and yes I know she is drunk, but even a drunk Raven giggling doesn't seem right..sorry..but it is pretty cool so far.