Reviews for Of Ducks and Oranges
MysteryBoy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I'd love to see an older version of Duck.
Pizza lover 86 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Aw, I really liked this story. And by the way, I LOVED DUCK TOO! TTTT and I also think he and Clem would have been a great team
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i love duck two and i agree with u
LifeLongOcean chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
"Maybe they'd escape all this together."

OH SHUT UP
PLEASE DON'T HURT MY HEART ANY MORE THAN THIS
MY SHIPPINGS ALREADY DEAD, STOP THINKING IT'LL COME BACK.

I love how you described Clem's feelings! It just made me feel so fuzzy inside! I always secretly wish there were more fanfics like this (both with good perspective, good writing, and good depiction of this rare ship). Make more! Please!

(...Lee never liked Duck. How is he gonna let him date Clem?)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awww. This is soooo cute! I get frustrated with the choices we get and how they don't really change the game. I like Katjaa, but I would've rather Duck live over her. I also would've loved to keep Ben with "me". But...whateves. #TeamDucks&Oranges would be adorable and badass at the same time!
Bellz645546 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Yeah, I would've loved to been able to save Duck. It's a shame that he died. He and Clementine would make an awesome team, if they were given the chance.

Nice story! It was very well written and in character. And the part with Larry was funny too.
Catnipisnotonfire12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is super cute _
Unlike some (and I know this wasn't directly a duck/Clem fic) I don't ship them, but I do think they'd have had an unbreakable friendship - a bromance, if you will - if Duck had survived.
I have a Headcannon of my own, like an au for s1 and 2. Katjaa commits suicide because she can't handle the world instead of because duck is bitten, everything else remains the same, except Clem never finds christa and Omid after lee dies. It's just her and duck. Duck would have grown up a little, and he doesn't chat so much, unless it's with clementine. And Clem has an exstensive knowledge of superheroes and comics because of duck, and she sometimes finds herself comparing times duck has told her about to her current situation. it's just general uwu bromance awesomeness that I sometimes dare to think about
Sorry to bother you with this huge ass thing, but yeah _ I loved this.
Madelyn chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I AGREE WITH YOU THX FOR BEING ON MY SIDE
heidipoo chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Loved it.
Jason Starr444 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I loved this story, buy my favorite part was when Duck caused Larry to hit his finger.
Clover123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Haha!
Ms. Implausible chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
it's been a long time since I've wrote a review on fanfiction, like super long. UMH one of the reasons I came to the walking dead archive was to find some sort of story about Duck and Clementine, AND BEHOLD I FOUND THIS. I have to say compared to the...two stories I've already generally read on the first page; yours is the best written thus far. I ship Duck and Clem in a...puppy love sense since they're the last kids on earth, but older them in a romantic sense. {OR push comes to a shove, they would see one another as siblings. Since eight and ten are very young innocent ages. Anyway I'm a hundred percent sure teenage them would just be some badasses} D: in the game I was touched how Clem reacted when Duck got bitten; she was so sad.

Also I noticed you foreshadow how Duck said, 'I'm so hungry I could eat a person!' ...I cringed a bit. I hope I see you write more of these two in the future. I realllyyyy do!
Feedingfrenzy91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice story I liked Duck too. (Atually wrote a oneshot on his death)

God bless
silent-commendaret chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Simply very cute and sweet. Your writing is great :) and I loved Duck too! Glad to know there are some more Duck lovers out there