Reviews for Royally Flushed
P.I.Tchaikovsky chapter 1 . 2/19
I NEED A SEQUEL! (Please please please please please please please please please please please) make Spitfire Alive Again with your outstanding writing and storytelling! (Again, PLEASE!)
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Urrggg it was so long but it was so worth it. I never watched Princess Diaries but now I am so going to because was perfection
Sage Nicholson chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
This. Is. Incredible! So, so funny! And I love how slip in references, like Ollie's dog being named Arsenal, without having them take over the plot. Five stars!
lolomg chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
okay, so I would like to that, holy crap did you really get Meg Cabot's writing style down. Phenomenal! This is one of the best, funniest, most witty fanfics I have ever had the honor of reading. Like, that's just how incredible this fanfic is! The sexual tension, omg I can't even. you are an incredible human for writing this. I hope you have an amazing life
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I reread this fic, like, biannually. It's without question one of the best works on this entire cite and arguably the best crossover. Props to you!
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
that was... actually pretty good! don't get me wrong it was a huge ass one-shot, but worth it. most of it was how well you characterized Artemis with the voice from the show into the Mia of the book. I loved that! Artemis' and Mia's characters could not be more different and yet you made them come together with such brilliance that i have to tip my imaginary hat to you. That line from Wally about her inner and outer faces just about sums it up perfectly AND actually makes quite a lot of sense! the rest of my love comes from how well you aligned the rest of the cast and characterizations of YJ with the PD-verse, both the books and the film. The Ollie-Dinah relationship and the ending or at least the first-climax with the coronation was definitely from the movie. While Zatanna herself reminded me of an amalgamation of Lily(being related to the primary love interest) and Lana(...or was it Dana?), anyway the bitch popular girl turned best friend after Brink, with her rich family, and ogling more than ample eye-candy. And of course there's Megan as the girl who was from a Middle-East country or something and Billy as maybe(?)-Boris.
The few complaints i have are about you needlessly introducing the Justice League since none of them get any development, then again in Mia's POVs and the YJ-universe none of them ever did get enough screen-time, so maybe that's in the spirit of the things. Also no Buffy references! i mean i get this is 2011 but the Star Wars references feel even more outdated. thank god there's Kate at least.
shadowedstormy chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
This fic is one of the best Artemis fics I have ever read. I love the way you captured the relationship between her and Oliver and Dinah. Everyone is fun to read and you've managed to translate them perfectly into a Hugh School AU with all their flaws and important traits intact.
TL;DR I love this and it's perfect. Warms my shipper heart and appeals to my love of Ollie being like Artemis' dad who's actually good. And Dinah is always awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This was an extremely good story. It was an amazing AU, and the characters felt like themselves. Seriously, I don't think words can actually describe it. Thank you for writing this.
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
. . . .

Thank you for writing and posting it!
casperthebutterfly chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I spent nearly all day reading this story it was such a masterpiece! Just really really freaking great writing i loved this so much! Now i gotta go watch the movie :)
Andreina chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
This is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read, thank you for writing my babies so perfectly, you're lovely and this is a masterpiece
Rita chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
One of my all time favorites! You should write a whole series!
reys.of.sunshine16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I've recently just got into the Young Justice fandom and this fic makes me love the show and Spitfire even more. Your writing style and characterizations were perfect (I especially loved the IM screennames). Keep writing; you definitely have the talent!
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
It was too perfect my fragile being couldn' it I have ascended
person d chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
What I just read can be described only with words of praise. Thank you, and please continue writing.