Reviews for Royally Flushed
Alice chapter 1 . 4/7
You are perfection. You have no idea how many weird looks I got on the bus for trying to suppress squeals and laughter while reading this. Every time you seamlessly worked in dialogue from the episodes into your story I wanted to turn to the person next to me and say "Look! Look! Do you see what she did there?!" Your writing is absolutely beautiful and you captured the characters perfectly. I haven't laughed as hard as I did during all the IM parts in a while. Thank you so much for an amazing fic. You are fabulous:)
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 3/17
Best Young Justice story I have ever read.I LOVE this story so much. Also massive props to you for having the courage to post in one installment and not in small portions for more review. Definitely shows confidence in your writing.
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 1 . 2/28
wow this is completely amazing
YJ-Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is sweetest most awesome thing I have ever read. It has just the right amount of PD references and YJ references and everyone is IC in a situation like this just ACK YOU PERFECT PORTRAYING WRITER BLESS YOU AND YOUR STORIES
aearwen95 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow brella you really outdone yourself with this fic. It's all super perf and I especially love the tone and style of this; so smart and casual and... smart! I love how you only took the basics from TPD and yet manage to mash that with the YJ universe and making everything sense. How you can still put in classic Wally "this is gonna be one of those things that sounded better in my head than out loud", and him being all mad at her for [insert reason], and Dinah is still pretty much a badass and damn gorgeous. And what I love about this fic and all your spitfire fics is that you're so so good at interpreting them! Their colourful insults, sarcasm and sneers and just basically them being them and you never seem to run out of ideas. I adore how you write Dick in this like he's just seems like the worst sweetest sneakiest bastard there is. Ok yeah sorry for the long ass review I tend to do that a lot so yeah basically I LOVE THIS FIC I LOVE SPITFIRE I LOVE YOU I MISS YOUNG JUSTICE!
hannajohal chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
JUST SPENT LIKE TWO HOURD READING THAT
LOVE OLLIE AND DINAH SOOOO MUCH
THE TEXTING NAMES WERE PERFECT
THE BANTER JUST CONSTANTLY MADE ME SMILE AND REMINDED ME OF MY FRIEND

THERIR IS SO MUCH OTHER STUFF TOO THAT I EITHER CANT REMEMBER OR AM TO TIRED TO MENTION

AND SO COURSE DICK KNOWS...
Lostwonderland chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
OMG this story is so amazing and it needs more reviews! I'll comment tomorrow cause I'm tired and it might take a while.
DarkHairedVeela chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh my heavens. This story was beautiful and the crossover worked wonderfully. I've been reading your stories for about a year now and I'm always impressed by the strong narrative you manage to pull off so seamlessly. I'm always coming back to your stories to reread them, as a little pick me up. (Well maybe not a pick me up cuz I'm always coming back to the angsty ones but everyone needs a good cry) So anyway!
Things i loved about this story:
First and most important: Arsenal the Pomeranian.
2) Zatanna and Dicks relationship
3) KING OLIVER
4) and of course the Wally/Artemis plot.

I have to say that I kind of expected the Vlatava plot to escalate more than it did but honestly I'm over that because you're right "The Next Great Adventure" was a doozy of emotions so I understand the lighter story. I mean it's a Princess Diaries crossover- ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIGHT. The pacing of this story was beautiful and I'm glad that you managed to avoid the cliches (as always). Great story! Ugh just perf
andrea chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this story took me 3 days to read it !
and... I LOVE IT ! :3
I think that I'm in lov 3
Glowing Green Turtle chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review here...
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This has to be THE best things I have read in months. It's so well written! And thought through! And just brilliant! I LOVE it!
Violently Red chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh my God. This was so beyond perfect that I am crying right now. I love this! I love this! Oh my God, I am crying now that I have read all of it and there is nothing else to read!
fredric.marquez.3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I loved it so much I read it for 4 hours straight pls make a sequel that has Wally and artemis
andrea-ninja girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
wow, just wow, i loved it! i couldnt stop laughing on some parts and then i was sad on others but then i couldnt stop laughing again with the next one! xDD it was awesome and awesome story!
luna-nightshade chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Loved this story so much!