Reviews for Royally Flushed
Rita chapter 1 . 2/8
One of my all time favorites! You should write a whole series!
reys.of.sunshine16 chapter 1 . 1/20
I've recently just got into the Young Justice fandom and this fic makes me love the show and Spitfire even more. Your writing style and characterizations were perfect (I especially loved the IM screennames). Keep writing; you definitely have the talent!
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
It was too perfect my fragile being couldn' it I have ascended
person d chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
What I just read can be described only with words of praise. Thank you, and please continue writing.
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Love it! One of the best Spitfire stories of all time!

I like all the references to the show and star wars!

The only complaint I have is I wished you split this up into chapters so I didn't lose my place.

Other then that this story is perfect!
misspandalily chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I frigging love this story. Seriously, cheers - it's beautiful. Faultless.
Weirdcrazylittleshit chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this. It was perfect and I love love love it!
Synaps chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
The humour is brilliant and the characterization is spot on. The way you worked in archery makes me smile, and I like the inclusions of the lists and the chat room scenes. All in all, it's great.
AnimeArmorFreak chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
maw a sequel like PD2 but with WallArt!
sadspitfire chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This is honestly the best spitfire fic i could have ever read. I reread it whenever I'm sad because its so perfect. I hope you do a sequel because I know everything you write is fantastic.
AS chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh my gosh so I've been basically marathoning your fics because I just recently remembered how much this ship hurts, and I just need to say, I absolutely adore the way you write these two, and I love your writing style. The pacing and handling of everything Artemis went through was on-point, and the development of everything was so natural. I especially loved the twenty-pound cat-Jade and the little nods to the cannon/show. Thanks so much for sharing!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
i have to read it two times its so good :)
his velvet touch chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I'm going to tell you a secret - there are very few fanfiction that I adore or are so amazing that they become steeped in canon in my mind. Before this, I only largely had one or two, and I've ben reading all kinds of fanfiction for six years now.

My dearest Brella, I aspire to write as you do. Your work is brilliant, imaginative, in character and so vibrant this could have been a beautiful dream more than it is a gorgeously written story. Bravo, brava, m'love. Please don't stop writing. I might keel over and pass out if you do.

In deepest respect,

London
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
So. Amazing. I looooved it! Not only was it written spectacularly, but the story line was not typical cliche and was very well thought out. Keep it up!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
i pulled a all niter to finish this i started at 1pm yestrday and i just finish yes