Reviews for Our Own HappilyEverAfter
GALAXYEMPRESS101 chapter 26 . 12/26/2008
w00t! I loved it, Made me laugh. .
butterflie chapter 26 . 4/22/2005
I'm torn between really liking this and being rather disturbed by it! Heh. Nah, okay, it must not be that bad if I read the whole thing XD It's just the thought of Auron becoming young again.. getting with Tidus' daughter... after having raised Tidus, and dying and being unsent and... well, anyways, bit much to take in and get used to!

I think I'm glad I read this to the end, though. I almost didn't, when I saw the bit of Aurikku back in chapter three (I don't like Aurikku), but I'm glad it wasn't Aurikku after all And though I'm still not entirely satisfied with the way Auron-tachi were brought back from the Farplane, I'm glad that you at least gave them more of a reason than most people do. Besides, I'm just picky XD
Froggie Lover chapter 26 . 7/9/2004
Wow...I really like this story. Given a few grammer and spelling mistakes here and there, but everyone makes them, trust me. Anyway, you really kept with Auron's character, and everyone else, really well. I am officialy impressed. It's also kind of funny how Auron ends up with Tidus' daughter. Not exactly the fate every Final Fantasy X geek imagined, eh?

Keep up the good work. BTW, I did like the sunglasses.
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
got school tomorrow, so i gotta go to bed, but bloody good so far!
Saeryn chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Well done.
dudehere chapter 26 . 12/27/2003
Hey
I was bored...decided to reread this. Anyway, it's outstanding, descriptive, and really fresh and original.
Great job on this story!
Rockstar
Digger McFoogle chapter 26 . 3/18/2003
aw, kawaii! But have to say, I still like Aurikku's. But I spose this is refreshing. And I loved the whole Yunis thing, though i usually hate it! Well done

x

Behel
Digger McFoogle chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Ai! As A Guado lover (Giera 4Eva) I must say I am angry at the portrayl. But that's a lie. Its a good fic, and the Guado *do* have a reason to be acting like that!

I swear, you took the idea out of my head! But you made it a lot better tho. I love the fact that Rikku and Wakka got together thrugh grief. Thats really sweet.

I shall return and read more when I can!

x

Behel
Silver Wolf chapter 24 . 3/3/2003
A note about Yevon- In FFX-2, different religious groups spring up. Old Yevon is abandoned, so the former maesters, (not being very creative, at least I think so) create New Yevon, which much the same.I can't believe saving the ENTIRE WORLD from DEATH and DESTRUCTION would allow a LITTLE lawbreaking, but baka Yevonite maesters have a stick up their actually gets arrested in FFX-2 for 'using the enemy's machina' or something like that. I only got a short trailer. It's turning out to be a great story, though.
tidusyuna chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
great story, one of the best I have read, keep up the writting and looking forward to more stories
Audrey stillwater chapter 26 . 10/29/2002
I like your story. I think that you should get it published, or send it in to squaresoft and see if they can turn it in to a game. I think that you should really consider that. I really enjoyed reading it and hope that you consider what I said. I think you have a real talent for writing (unlike me). No mater how hard I try I can’t write a thing. You are truly talented and should maybe publish your stories.
Maerah of the Winds chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Yay! We gets to be 100th review! We, as in, just me(Tiger). But Maerah's here in spirit, LoL. Anyways, looks to be good! Interesting subject...what's going on?

Tiger
klepto-maniac0 chapter 26 . 10/14/2002
Oh no, story done!

But good story. It finished nicely. And I like how Tidus gave his years to Auron in order to age. It's a very neat arrangement.

And it's so funny how Bahamut gets so freaked out by Jecht and so amused by Braska's headgear! I can see it now-hehehe.

Good job! This is a nice fic! Write another one-I will read it! 'Til then-klepto_maniac0.
sulou chapter 26 . 10/14/2002
Ending so soon? I wasn't ready for that one! I wanted more! * That's okay...great surprise twist at the end. I will miss looking forward to reading a new chapter each night! I truly enjoyed your story. Please write more, soon, okay? If you can fit it in between school and such.
Trixie27 chapter 26 . 10/13/2002
So, dis is the end. I'm very confused. Too many words confuse my brain, like Kimarhi. Yuna's pregnat again right? Is Tida pregnat too? That is wat confuses me. If Tida is gonna have a baby..I'm not going any further O.o o.O X.x x.X