Reviews for Memories of Somebody
Jennifer chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Keep up the good work ;D
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
Ghaaaa! I loved this chapter. I really hope the next will be up soon. Also, I totally get the whole school thing. It can be a pain.
ScarletBanshee chapter 24 . 4/15/2016
I'm close to crying. I thought this was the actual chapter.
Ella-chan chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
Please update soon, can't wait!
Jenna chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
UPDATE PLZ :DDD
Yenna chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
UPDATE PLZ :D
Fin-Ano-Baka chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
My heart hurts at the thought of them continuing to distance themselves from each other like that. ;; But from the ending of the chapter, it seems like they'll patch things up! :') hopefully *weeps*
supermegie12 chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
OH MY GOODNESS. I just read it all and I love it! I love their relationship and how well you've developed the characters and I CANNOT wait for you to update :)

I hope school goes well and we get an other chapter :) keep it up!
Rhotin chapter 23 . 1/25/2016
Awesome for bringing it back.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2016
Great story, I'm loving it! Can't wait what happens next.
Good luck with your studies :)
KashinaKairi chapter 23 . 1/13/2016
Cliff hanger :( I want to know what happened next! Great story so far. Just started it and I am already in love with it. Keep up the great work.
Cassiestar chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Love this story plz update soon
Amelie'sHuman chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
Well... It looks like Nicara is in for hell with the training. Hopefully it gives them a chance to work out some issues though. Great update, I was curious how they were going to handle the break-up considering they do live together. Also I just realized that the review I tried posting for your last chapter didn't go through. The gist of it was that neither really seemed to understand each other's reasoning so it's hard to say who, if either were in the right. While you always want to say it's never okay to cheat on your girlfriend it's even less okay to force her, which Grimmjow felt were his only to options and he seemed to pick the lesser evil of them.
Cassie Star chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
She totally had every right to do what she did even in mating season you can not sleep with another women especially your girls nemesis , update soon
ScarletBanshee chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
Please, please, please update! It's been over a month and I'm just sitting here and waiting.
I know that you have school, I have it too, but please update soon.
-ScarletBanshee