Reviews for Memories of Somebody
laslobos chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Really good chapter cant wait for the next hope to see u soon take care
Notmyrealname chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Just wanted to point out the mistake in this chapter,if the hollow pierced her how come she is not a soul?
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
AWWW I loved this chapter!It was great!
laslobos chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Loveing the story and i understand school comes first. All that aside the story so far is amazing keep up the good work
Nanodayo chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Please make more
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!What will happen?!You killed me with this cliffhanger!Listen you have to update soon cuz i can't wit to see what's next!
Hell's Butterflies chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I really liked this chapter. Even though Grimmjow is somewhat of an ass at least he protects her. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens with Nicara and getting injured by the hollow. I'm curious to see Grimmjow's reaction to her getting injured.
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Love this story!Great job!Update soon!
Lexnewt chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I really like the storyline you came up with and even though there are a couple writing errors, I still really like this story. Please update it!
Last Alice chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I do hope the next chapter will be posted soon! Yours is one of the few OC fics I like because its so good :) It definitely deserves more reviews and attention! You do a very good job of keeping everyone in character so far. Will there be any other pairings in this? I do hope you decide to include some more . I really like this story and will definitely be keeping a close eye on it XD
Last Alice chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha! Things are picking up between the two of two and Grimmjow is perfectly in character C;
Last Alice chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I like your OC :) I'm glad you didn't make her a super pretty or something nobody. She doesn't seem Mary-Sue and thats very hard to find in OC centered fics. Good job so far!
sonicboom380 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Please continue
sam chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I like the premise of the story. keep those chapters coming.
I look forward to seeing more :)
Indysicive chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Firstly, "unfimilliar" should be spelled "unfamiliar".

So, aside from that. I really enjoyed your story, although there are some typos - you put "Yeay" instead of "Yeah", and "Nacara" instead of "Nicara" too, somewhere. One question I'd like to ask: Is Nicara supposed to be so meek (as in, is that her personality)? I just wanted to make sure, since that's the impression I get from the story so far.

You did well not incorporating 'love at first sight', which by the way, I hate. XD

Keep up the good work