Reviews for Kouma Shōkan: The Whirling Maelstrom
Alex2909 chapter 12 . 9/9
awesome story
HyperA1985 chapter 13 . 6/15
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gains ability to enter sage mode.
HyperA1985 chapter 12 . 6/15
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gets to meet the spirit of Mito Uzumaki Senju.
HyperA1985 chapter 11 . 6/15
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gains chakra of Ashura Otsutsuki.
HyperA1985 chapter 10 . 6/15
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto discovers shrine of the Shinigami.
HyperA1985 chapter 9 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto has sex with Pinkie Pie.
HyperA1985 chapter 8 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto offers to help Kyuubi get their revenge on Madsra Uchiha.
HyperA1985 chapter 7 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto meets the spirit of Mito Uzumaki Senju.
HyperA1985 chapter 6 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto reaches the level of Haku Yuki Mamochi.
HyperA1985 chapter 5 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Discord trains Naruto.
HyperA1985 chapter 4 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gains Uzumaki dojutsu.
HyperA1985 chapter 3 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gains ability to use jutsu of Mito Uzumaki Senju.
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 6/14
I am looking forward to Kouma Shokan: Swirling War, Ch: 5 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 6/14
I am looking forward to chapter 14 and I hope Naruto gains ability that rivals Nightmare Moon.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 5/21
an interesting start. Well written and easy to read.