Reviews for Kouma Shōkan: The Whirling Maelstrom
PLEASE READ ME chapter 7 . 3/25
Gigaton (Cartoon Element), otherwise known as The Toon Force.
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
All hail Pinkie Pie!
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
At last a story where the two Hyuuga don't duke it out in the prelims. Here's hoping Sauske crashes and burns.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
...HO. LY. SHIT! That was amazing. I've been binge reading this and all I can say to this chapter is HOLY SHIT! The music I was listening to only served to make the confrontation between Naruto and Orochimaru, as well as Naruto's power up, just that more bad ass! I mean DAMN!
agnar chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Disappointing. Might as well have been the canon fight for all the difference made by your changes.

Fucks sake, Naruto is far stronger and has his own summons, Jiraiya was at FULL strength unlike canon, they planned together first rather than Tsunade going in actually alone and the others rushing after last minute. Had THREE boss summons against Manda.

And yet, you hand us essentially canon. What an utter waste of reading time.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
greek is older, and sumerian even older then that. latin didnt really crop up until the height of the Holy Roman Empire. so those who claim latin is the oldest language, need to get their history right, just saying.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Could be a grandmaster
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
I can appreciate the idea of beating discord in a battle of wits, but the exact same riddles from the Hobbit, they're good but everyone knows the answers to those.
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 1/12/2016
cool story
The Sith'ari chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
That was a very good chapter and I especially like how Orochimaru respects Naruto as both an adversary and a Shinobi.
Joshua chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
What about seal god
godzillafan1 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
I think I saw this story on that my little pony website some time ago at least the first few chapters but for some reason I couldn't find it there anymore oh well I liked the story and i'll be sure to check out the sequel when I have time adios.
troutman30 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
A bit late but the Sasuke-Neji fight is disappointing.
Sasuke is creamed by Lee before the first exam because Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't match Lee's speed and yet you have Neji who Lee could never defeat, lose to Sasuke.
Does Sasuke tap into the curse seal? Naruto senses it, but if Sasuke used it, where are the markings that show up on his skin when he uses it's power?
What are the odds that Sasuke's going to show up at the exact spot where the Hyuuga are blind to an attack coming from behind when it's a secret that's not revealed until the Sasuke retrieval arc and not once do you have Neji use the Kaiten against Sasuke's attacks.
These were just questions that came to mind reading the chapter.
UnsanMusho chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
This was a very ok fic, but the heavy focus on just Naruto and his summons left me wanting more. I hope to see more interaction between the other ninjas on the Naruto world.
UnsanMusho chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
As fun as these chapters revolving around Naruto and 6 Ponies are, I"m hoping to see more from the other characters of the naruto world.