Reviews for Kouma Shōkan: The Whirling Maelstrom
Could be a grandmaster
I can appreciate the idea of beating discord in a battle of wits, but the exact same riddles from the Hobbit, they're good but everyone knows the answers to those.
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 1/12
cool story
The Sith'ari chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
That was a very good chapter and I especially like how Orochimaru respects Naruto as both an adversary and a Shinobi.
Joshua chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
What about seal god
godzillafan1 chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
I think I saw this story on that my little pony website some time ago at least the first few chapters but for some reason I couldn't find it there anymore oh well I liked the story and i'll be sure to check out the sequel when I have time adios.
troutman30 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
A bit late but the Sasuke-Neji fight is disappointing.
Sasuke is creamed by Lee before the first exam because Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't match Lee's speed and yet you have Neji who Lee could never defeat, lose to Sasuke.
Does Sasuke tap into the curse seal? Naruto senses it, but if Sasuke used it, where are the markings that show up on his skin when he uses it's power?
What are the odds that Sasuke's going to show up at the exact spot where the Hyuuga are blind to an attack coming from behind when it's a secret that's not revealed until the Sasuke retrieval arc and not once do you have Neji use the Kaiten against Sasuke's attacks.
These were just questions that came to mind reading the chapter.
UnsanMusho chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
This was a very ok fic, but the heavy focus on just Naruto and his summons left me wanting more. I hope to see more interaction between the other ninjas on the Naruto world.
UnsanMusho chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
As fun as these chapters revolving around Naruto and 6 Ponies are, I"m hoping to see more from the other characters of the naruto world.
UnsanMusho chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Again I'm hoping for Sakura and Sasuke to get what they deserve for hat they did to Naruto.
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I hope that Sasuke and Sakura get punished for abandoning Naruto during the test
DustBunnyQueen chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Oh I hope Neji beat's Sasuke's arse!
NaruxRena chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Atukish is believed to be older then Latin.
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
In a previous chapter you noted Naruto has Biju level chakra.

If that is not enough to fuel the seal, how had it been used at all?... Ever?

Obviously Kakashi and the Changelings are still there and more than capable of fighting back.

Not to mention the Kyuubi is more than capable of possessing his unconscious body like he/she did in the anime.

Yay.

-N
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
I bet getting to ride a unicorn was the deal-breaker for the two girls.

-N