Reviews for Only You Only Us
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
D'aww!
InieDark chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I ABSOLUTELY loved your fic! You made them say/think all the things that I was catching up to about their story while watching the episodes of Free! So I'm overjoyed right now lol Hope you make more such great stories and I can keep reading them.
JollyBigSis chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ah, this was indeed an angst-fest. The misunderstanding, due to Rin and Haru's history, enhanced the feeling of envy, despair, and melancholy. Interweaving THAT was the underlying issue of jealousy from both parties, adding frustration and ire to the already volatile mix. You certainly managed to set a depressing scene, made worse by the gloomy weather.

I love your portrayal of the characters. Gou was sweet and cheekily devious. Her desire to help her brother and senpai was applaudable and was, I have no doubt, motivated by her fangirling/love for two of her favourite persons. I am thrilled she accomplished what she set out to do and I am glad Rin spoils her so. Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't an indulgent brother?

Haru's aloof facade was well-depicted. You've illustrated his indifference and his taciturn very well, and I laughed at the way he responded to Gou's offer concerning the use of Rin's pool. Yes, Haru yanking off his clothes with a flustered Gou watching was very amusing. You've captured that moment wonderfully.

And then there's Rin… so full of emotions, so in denial. I swear for a moment, I envisaged Kaiba there! The stubbornness, the superiority and the "I-can't-lose" complex was so uncannily similar. However, delve a little deeper and we can see a vulnerable and very insecure boy disguised as a shark. His thoughts gave us a chance to see why he tries so hard to succeed, why he resents Haru for not trying, and why he can't let the past go. Haru stands in the centre of his turmoil, he is the bane and his salvation. It's ironic.

You've drawn on Rin and Haru's strengths and flaws and convinced us why, despite their shortcomings and rivalry, they belong together. The confession was sweet and the kiss… sweeter. Amidst the angst, I am glad you've inserted a little humour in it. It balanced out the story nicely.

Oh, and before I forget, I LOVE Makoto. He is, as usual, his adorable and understanding self.

Thanks for the share, Mel. *hearts you*
insanityssin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
this was an awesome story loved the ending
Vannenn chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ah I loved it. So much tension and angst (and Gou being awesome). Enjoyed your writing style as well, and I liked how in character Haru and Rin were.
I hope that you write more!

Also, unrelated, but I pretty much always listen to a SuJu song on infinite loop when I need to write or intensely study. So...good music choice.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
hehe Gou being a matchmaker
her convi with Rin was fun and entertaining...go girl!

and RinHaru moments in the pool...tender, angst, feels, and hot

more smexy time in the bath and on the bed mwehehe..

a couple spelling mistakes..but nice characterizations.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cute. Omake please!
PaperChild chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, that was really good ! THAT's what should have happened in the anime ;D
I don't like it when such awesome authors don't have reviews to tell them how awesome they are, so here it is ! And pleaaaaase, do an omake ! :D
And keep on writing (RinHaru), I'll be looking forward to your next works !