Reviews for Time Runs Dry
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
So I'm gonna be completely truthful here and let you know that when I saw that you posted a new fic, I squealed like a little girl and stopped what I was doing (aka helping my sister move into her new apartment) to open up your fic. I started to read it, got yelled at for stopping my work, and keep the window open on my phone to read later - and I'm glad I did!

This was sheer perfection (which is what I usually find when I read one of your stories) and my heart really bled for Blaine as I read this. Family issues are hard, having your family fall apart over ridiculous things is just awful, and I could slightly feel for Blaine there (though homophobia isn't the reason for my family's mess, but I still understand his pain over losing contact with some relative over the issues of others, you know?) I'm really, really glad that Kurt came back to help Blaine out (definitely made my heart happy) and I adore the way you wrote the Andersons. All in all, this was just too good.

Thanks for the great read (as always!)
random-gleekV chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved this. Very cute and very well written. :) The ending was perfect, too. Good job!