Reviews for Knights of the Founders
Silvyrfox chapter 29 . 1/31
I look forward to the next chapter of this grand tale.
Draco Darkheart chapter 29 . 1/18
Please update soon
this thing is awesome cant wait for more chapters!
GREAT CHAPTER! BEST PART WAS DUMBLEDORE CRAWLING MALFOY'S ASS!
King of Hearts 129 chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Interesting chapter. So the Tower has partially been revealed and we see an echo of the Founders. Looking forward to when this story is no longer of hiatus.
Darth Morpheus chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
I love it!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
I love how people incorporate the founders in some way
Fae0306 chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Brilliant!
Kitsune95 chapter 29 . 10/1/2014
Awesome! Can't wait! Be interesting I'm guessing. Please update soon as y'all can!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
MORE need more please
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Just letting you know, you said you rewrote this so that Ryan and Nicholas could be better introduced, but I'm just skipping over everything you've written about them because I don't find it interesting. Sorry. It's not that it's written badly, but I'm not interested unless they've already met Harry.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
Harry for Lord Gryffindor or maybe either Hannah or Susan for Lady Hufflepuff
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
can't be certain people cause there mentioned at at being at Hogwart's so far there's been a few son's of death eaters mentioned at being at school so there out. also the boy has dark hair the could be tough especially when you don't say how old he is because a lot of people call any male younger then them boy a lot so at the moment i am having trouble guessing who's the prisoner
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
I like the idea of Harry/Justin/Roger/Noah/Ryan for the Harem couple if you haven't chosen them yet
emthereble chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
Another brilliant chapter !