Reviews for Knights of the Founders
yukino76 chapter 36 . 21h
good
Darth Morpheus chapter 36 . 6/26
Another good chapter! Keep up the amazing work Jay. I look forward to what lies ahead
femalefarrier chapter 35 . 6/14
Keep going loving the story..
Salinia chapter 35 . 6/14
Amazing story!
Can't wait to read more!
AzureSkyTower chapter 35 . 6/12
Thank you for letting me skip the torture scene. I can stomach it if I have to, but when given the option to skip reading torture scenes I will always take it. My imagination can be a bit too vivid.
yukino76 chapter 35 . 6/12
good update thanks
Darth Morpheus chapter 35 . 6/11
Another amazing chapter! You never disappoint me man. Love it and I eagerly await what you have in store.
Darth Morpheus chapter 34 . 6/11
Oh. My. Gods. That was absolutely amazing! I've been waiting for an update to either this or The Journey Begins and I was so happy to see one. You always did know how to keep a guy on his toes shivering with anticipation. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more. But I will wait for more because your genius can't be rushed! Missed reading your fics and talking to yoiu.
Beth5572 chapter 34 . 6/10
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 6/9
Will you be bringing anyone else into the Founder's Knights
Nightravenmagic chapter 33 . 2/3
I am so totally in LOVE with this story. This is now my number one favorite Harry Potter fanfic. I simply cannot wait to see what happens next. I couldn't stop reading it. I love how you have portrayed each of the canon characters, especially Harry. Oh my Merlin, this story is absolutely brilliant. So looking forward to more. Thank you for this amazing story.
rmiser1994 chapter 33 . 11/18/2016
awesome!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
You were tright to give them time they neede it also I'm soooo hapy i took the potronus quiz i got prongs and flipped mah shiz
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
I kinda lost track at some point, and...its too complicated. I mean, you have many good plotlines, but there are too many OCs, and its hard to keep track.
lightwalnut64 chapter 33 . 7/30/2016
i hope harry's other boyfriends are atlantean as well! looking forward for this fic's update