Reviews for What Lies Beneath
A chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Good bye feelings. Not like I needed them or anything. The weird thing was I decided to listen to A Whole New World from Aladdin while reading this. It was hard to take seriously so I had to read again. Anyways, good writing. I hate when people write gushy love stories because not everything that happens is happy and lovey-dovey. I'm not depressed or emo, I swear, I just see the sad as well as the happy.
Simin-chan chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
... I need to start reading angst.
The only full stories I read on angst was this and Dear Agony by Death... or if you wanna count the one shots by her, or me skipping some of the horrifying scenes in most of her other stories. I think I'm too weak to read Death's version of angst... but this story made me fall in love with it! Thanks for writing this! :) :) :)
Simin-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Dude! If you and Death had an angst competition, you would make her drop like a rock!
I can feel the blood running down my skin right now (even though it's really not there).
Brilliant as usual! :)
Simin-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sorry... I have an account but I'm too lazy to log on... but oh...my...god!
I have no words to describe this story! REALLY well done!
The Character's Death would sure love this! She is a good friend of mine, and absolutely adores angst!
Exceptional work! :)
On to the next chapter!
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
My Reactions!
First Chapter: OH SHIIT SON
Second Chapter: uhh, oh god why?
Third Chapter: THAT'S DARK THAT'S DARK IM SAD SHIIIT
NicoleRp chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
1 murder and 2 suicides. And Hana and Arisa might as well be dead. Sounds like a Case closed/Detective Conan story...
catscats1223 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
My Kyo not my Kyo but this is your'e story so ok
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
*flies down from my thrown in a whirl to slap you silly* IT! CAN"T! BE! OVER!
I am truly amazed and humbled by your writing. You a surly giving me a run for my money! Truly flawless, my friend! Well done!
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
...
*blinks...then a sadistic smile spreads across my lips*
I...think I am in love with you, my friend! *giggles*...but...in a really creepy non weird way...ehem...yeah.
*sits high on my dark throw with my crown, glancing down at your beautiful work in all it's dark depraved glory*...And...whatever you want from me in the way of a story...it is yours, my friend! xD
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
*stares stunned...glancing from you to the story, back to you* My my! I could not have done better myself...and that's saying something! xD
Thank you soooooo much for the dedication! I am truly proud of your plunge into the dark side! I am sorry it took me so long to read this, but am SOOOOOOO happy you did.
And to be honest, your work and support has influenced me more than you know!
Great work, and keep it up!

*tackles you to the ground in a glomp*...and...someday...we may just have to have an angst battle! xD
AnimeChick2001 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This just made me TERRIFIED of Yuki
Geist chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Omg this is awesome please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
psycho yuki! pretty good for a first try
Alycia chapter 1 . 9/1/2013