Reviews for Beneath the Sleeping Moon
Lollaro chapter 7 . 7/17
Loving this stuff. Can't wait to see Yonah and Kainé travelling together. Great job man
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/26
nice fanfic
Hymn of Ragnarok chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Very well written. True to Kaine's character, keeping a sense of desolation and loss...although I rather expected more Black Scrawl to be showing up. More hints that things are just getting worse. A lot of Shades were torn to shreds after all, damning their Replicants. And they're only going to keep regressing.

It's interesting to see how apparently people have straight up returned from the dead though. The King and Fyra? The boar coming back, and I'm assuming the one tusked boar is one Nier fought and killed? Huh. Honesty, I didn't imagine Nier's sacrifice having such a drastic retroactive effect, just that he'd disappear and people would scratch their heads at the odd void in their memories and fill in the gaps as best they could. I suppose his sacrifice brought back Kaine but she hadn't been all the way dead yet. That raises some very interesting questions if they're still alive. Or perhaps Kaine just thinks they're still alive?

I can't begrudge this interpretation, it's led to a good story. If it ever continues, I'll certainly come back for a read.
LinBao chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Looking forward to the more linear style. Despite the late review, im looking forward with what you got coming up nex
The Exile chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I enjoyed reading this. you kept Kaine in character well.
luger 7 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Most excellent chapter. Rock on, dude.
atreides213 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is amazing. Definitely the best Nier fanfic I've seen yet, including my own. Very descriptive, making me feel like I'm actually there. Kaine is done perfectly, too. Stellar job.
LinBao chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Id love to see more of this, man. Not enough Nier fics. Written really well, too!

Keep up the good work! :)