Reviews for Folie à Deux
Deja Vu 22 chapter 1 . 7/19
Woah. That was... Amazingly horrifying. Wow. I'm kinda stunned. I've never seen a story like this. Usually they all have happy endings or something close, but this was just soul crushing. Nice job! Planning on a sequel? I wouldn't mind some more interaction between them and Cas. Anyway, nice job!
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I have no idea, but I actually liked this.
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
(I want to see more)
(that was the greatest thing I've read in a long time)
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This was a really nice story! It's a unique story cause I haven't read any stories similar to this. Brilliant, fantastic, awesome, and magnificent!
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
OMG. Why are you so amazing?! This was perfect! Love me some demon boys. so perfect
Hunter-Of-Aliens chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I started sobbing when you wrote that Dean still wore the Samulet in hell
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was amazing ! But it was also sad :( I rly thought Sam and Dean would go back to normal, but I guess not. Man what they did at the end was mean as hell, had the dumb guy not came in trying to kill them it wouldn't even have happened! Poor Jo, Ellen, and Bobby, they didn't deserve that :(
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love it. I absolutely love it! It's dark, mystifying, simple, and it shows just how close the Winchester brothers really, truly are. I love it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I want to call it a lovely story but I don't know if that' s the word I should use. Imaginative? Creative? Inventive? Take your pick. They all mean good.
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great story I have never read something like this and I really enjoyed reading it! Good work
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I think I love your SN stories, if only because they're interesting, unconventional, and everything I didn't know I wanted to read XP
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
What a horrific story. Bravo! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Pure love for this! I wish it was longer. So great
wsxokn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is pure brilliance.
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was beautiful. I quite literally, and maybe truthfully for the first time, am speechless. You, sir, are a god among men. Fabulous.